Megaplex.co.za Shopping in Sandton
Home Advertise About
To search this page, press Ctrl+F
and type a word.
Search this site or the Internet
Manor Medical Centre
189 Kelvin Drive, Gallo Manor, eastern Sandton, Greater Johannesburg, South Africa.
Advertise in our Monthly e-Newsletter from only R190/month!
Around 6000 subscribers, many of them dedicated Sandton Shoppers! e-mail us, or
Manor Medical Centre contains the one-stop medical rooms serving Morningside, Morningside Manor and Gallo Manor, directly opposite
Morning Glen Mall, on Kelvin Drive (slip road) between Bowling and Stuart Avenues. Apart
from the General Practitioners, now open 7 days a week (after hours charges apply), there is a
Pharmacy to get your prescriptions, a coffee shop, and a wide range of medical professionals including a
Travel Clinic for your inoculations. The major service missing at the moment is a Radiologists, for which you now
have to go to Sunninghill Hospital or
To search this page for keywords, press Ctrl+F (please tell
contacts that you found them at www.megaplex.co.za !).
This page is offered as a service to the community please
e-mail us any corrections or to advertise!
Parking: There is free open-air parking with a bit of shade, and more around the back of the centre.
GPS Coordinates of the entrance on Kelvin Drive: -26.06773, 28.07422.
Centre's Web site.
Room to Let in Morningside Manor, July 2017
Small Bedroom with en suite
half bathroom. Shared lounge, dining room, patio, and garden. Secure, carpeted, fully furnished and serviced
(including washing). Close to shops and bus routes. To Let for one person only. Call 082 389 3482, e-mail us, or
Note: Megaplex does not own or manage the
centres listed on this site. For Leasing Enquiries please contact
Louise, Telephone 011 802 5338, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site.
Megaplex's monthly e-newsletter alerts you, the Sandton shopper, to all that is new, fresh, and exciting in
Sandton and Bryanston! We aim to bring you the best bargains, the most interesting restaurants, the
liveliest shops. If it's not good, we'll also warn you about it.
Subscribe here. See newsletters here:
All Newsletters 2009-date,
Facilities in the centre include:
- General Practitioners: Surgery 011 802 5338/9/40 802 6689, Fax 011 804 1972, Emergency 082 375 9971 Pr No.: 1474480: Dr. C. Kahanovitz MBBch (Wits). Dr. M. Kadish MBBch (Wits). Dr. M. Joffe MBBch (Wits). Dr. N.T. Mthupha MB. ChB (UCT). Open Mon-Sat 08:00-18:00, Sun 09:30-18:00. After-hours rates Saturday after 13:00, and Sunday. Contact: Louise: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Gallo Manor Pharmacy: Tel & Fax 011 802 0481 Mervin Rappoport, Pharmacist, and Primrose Ndlovu. Open Mon-Thu 08:00-17:30, Fri 08:00-16:00, Sat 08:00-13:00. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coffee Shop: Telephone 072 327 3911, 082 302 8240 Freshly made sandwiches and salads, muffins, croissants and smoothies. Open deck area and indoor seating. Contact: Xoli: e-mail email@example.com
- Audiologist: Telephone 011 656 4542, 082 855 4132 Diagnostic and screening hearing tests (all ages). International brands of hearing aids and accessories. Swimplugs, sleepplugs, media earpieces, protective earpieces for musicians, dentists and shooting. Contact: Kelly Nathan: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Beauty Indulgence: Telephone 011 656 1349, 071 877 1786 Body treatments, facials, threading, waxing, pregnancy and slimming treatments, massage and more
you deserve to be pampered! Contact: Khadeeja: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Biokineticists: Telephone 011 656 2450, Morne 084 446 7788, Clint 083 468 0626 Prescribe safe and individual exercise and rehab programmes for conditions such as: Diabetes, hypertension, coronary diseases, cholesterol, osteoporosis, back/neck pain, post operative rehab, metabolic conditions. Contact: Morne Barnard & Clint Dalglish: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com web site
- Chiropractor: Telephone 076 285 0342 Monday-Friday 07:00-18:00, Saturdays 08:00-12:00. Treating back, neck and joint pain, Sports Injuries, Headaches, Paediatric colic, Arthritis, osteoporosis, postural and lower back weakness. Exercise and Ergonomic advice. Contact: Daniel Blumberg.
- HAB Clinical Dieticians: Telephone 011 656 6939, 082 459 4404, 082 854 0334, 083 230 8101 Nutritionists: Individualised specific meal plans, ongoing education, motivation and clinical and physical support. Focus areas: hypercholesterolemia, diabetes, insulin resistance, hypertension, irritable bowel, pregnancy, gastrointestinal disorders, food allergies, weight management, lifestyle improvement, vitality and nutrition assessments. Contact: Luanne Hofmann, Justine Aginsky, Leanne: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dentist: Telephone 011 802 7610, Fax 011 804 2667 Dr. Graham S. Josset BDS (Wits)., specialising in crown and bridge work, restorations and teeth whitening. Oral hygienist on premises. e-mail email@example.com
- Diabetic Clinic: Telephone 011 804 6661, 082 785 6339, 072 430 8313 A Diabetes Nurse Educator, a GP (trained at the Centre of Diabetes and Endocrinology), Dieticians, Podiatrist and Biokineticists. Contact: Sr Henricke E Fagan.
- Lancet Laboratories: Telephone 011 802 5338 Competent Pathologists with incredibly incompetent accounts department (satellite department at the Centre), open Monday-Friday 08:3017:00. Contact: Sr Merle du Plooy.
- Laser: Telephone 011 656 4209, 078 910 6763 State of the art Hair Removal Clinic, offering a permanent hair removal solution to both men and women equipped with the latest Lightsheer technology. Contact: Zanele.
- Manor Baby Clinic: Telephone 011 804 5289, 082 877 2070 Sr Rose Dale helps with all aspects of baby care including immunisations, introductions of solids, breastfeeding and bottle feeding advice and establishment of routine. Contact: Sister Rose Dale: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupational Therapist: Telephone 011 802 8753, 083 451 9760, 076 282 5591 Assess and treat babies, pre- and primary school children and adolescents. Children with physical barriers such as Cerebral Palsy, Hydrocephalous, genetic abnormalities, Cortical Impairment and Down Syndrome. Hands Therapy Unit. Contact: Candice Hay, Olivia Dearham: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Optometrist: Telephone 011 804 2192 Comprehensive visual examinations for adults and children. Sophisticated diagnostic equipment to detect early visual problems and ocular pathology. Contact lens fittings. Wide selection of frames. Contact: Georgia Kapareliotis: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physiotherapists: Telephone 011 802 7756 Steve Titlestad BSc. (Physio) Wits, BSc. (Med) (Hons) Ex. Science (Physio) U C T. Advanced Dip. Physio (Qrtho) Wits, Michelle Isenberg BSc. (Physio) Wits., Mirjam Westerveld. Open M-F 08:00-13:30 and 14:30-16:00. Contact: Steve & Michelle.
- Podiatrist: Telephone 011 883 3577/8 Garryn Cohen NHD Pod(SA), BSc(Hons) (Brighton): General foot problems, skin and nail conditions, growth and developmental problems of feet and lower limbs of children. Sport injuries and Diabetic related foot problems. Contact: Garryn Cohen: e-mail email@example.com
- Psychiatrist: Telephone 011 804 8895, 082 772 3579 Specialist psychiatrist who sees children, adolescents and adults. Speciality areas: ADHD, learning problems, mood conditions, anxiety states and disorders, obsessive compulsive disorders and behavioural difficulties. Contact: Dr Anitha Gangaram: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psychologist: Telephone 083 346 3485. Contact: Jenni Avidon.
- Psychologist: Telephone 082 899 6108 Specialising in: Depression, Anxiety, Sexuality, Eating disorders, especially compulsive overeating and binge-eating. Contact: Nicole Powell: e-mail email@example.com
- Skin ID: Telephone 083 250 5111 Chemical skin peels to correct skin damage, signs of ageing, hyperpigmentation and acne. Contact: Sonette Donker: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Speech Therapist: Telephone 011 079 6275, 082 465 5809 Works with toddlers, preschool and school aged learners, focusing on the assessment and treatment of speech, language, auditory perceptual and literacy difficulties. Contact: Avashni Ramnath: e-mail email@example.com
- Travel Clinic - Rivonia: Telephone 011 797 6901, 082 770 5357, 083 384 7379, 082 492 1347, 078 421 6414 Travel Health advisory services, Pre-Travel assessments, Vaccinations & Inoculations, Yellow Fever Certificates, Advice re Malaria, Malaria prophylaxis. Open MondayFriday 07:3016:00, Saturday by Appointment. Contact: Carol, Yvonne, Sam: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com