Advertise in our Monthly e-Newsletter from only R190/month!
Around 6000 subscribers, many of them dedicated Sandton Shoppers! e-mail us, or
To search this web page for keywords, press Ctrl+F.
Please tell contacts that you found them at www.megaplex.co.za.
This page is provided as a public service please
any corrections or to advertise here.
Sandton, Gauteng: In this hub of world-class shopping and refined dining,
Benmore Gardens Shopping Centre offers a thoughtfully planned blend of
convenient day-to-day shopping and indulgent purchase options.
Just up the road from Sandton City, Sandton Square, Sandton Convention Centre
and Nelson Mandela Square, Benmore Gardens Shopping Centre represents a
refreshing, accessible alternative to the conventional shopping mall experience
but with similarly expensive parking. With 66 shops, service outlets and restaurants, Benmore Gardens
offers a rich diversity.
Sandtons oldest shopping centre (established 1967), Benmore Gardens has
been completely refurbished. A light, bright, new centre has taken
shape. The extensive programme commenced at the end of 2006 and was
completed in mid-2010, with the Benmore LAUNCH taking place in September 2010. The costs for the improvements
were in the
region of R200 million.
The project increased the retail area to approx 22 300 m², and parking to
over 1 000 bays. Pedestrian flows and malls have been reconfigured, lifts and
escalators have been improved and the public ablution facilities have been
refurbished. Additional public ablution facilities have
also been added, together with those for people with special needs, along with
baby changing facilities on the ground and lower levels.
The open double volume atrium has been enclosed using a design that allows
copious natural light into the court. Benmore Gardens now offers a wider variety
of restaurants and fast food outlets, including Fournos Bakery, Anat, Nando's, and Kauai.
Speciality stores and services include Woolworths Food, Baby City, Toy Zone,
Dis-Chem, Standard Bank, First National Bank, Nedbank, ABSA, the SA Post Office and
CNA. Major tenant Pick n Pay is now one of the flagship stores.
It has relocated to what has been described as "stunning new premises" on the
The premises vacated by Pick n Pay have been converted to basement parking.
There is now a tunnel linking the basement parking area
to the newer southern parking decks, allowing easy flow of traffic
between both parking decks. Other major achievements are the relocation of Dis-Chem to a new flagship store of 1 800 m² and the inclusion of a new
Woolworths Food of 950 to 1 200 m².
Controlled paid parking has been introduced to discourage surrounding outside
businesses who park in the Benmore Gardens parking area for the day.
Parking is free for the first two hours.
A Green Centre! During the refurbishment, Benmore Gardens became
the first shopping centre in the region to implement I-Energy, the wireless management system that enables centre management to monitor and control
their electricity consumption.
Parking: Over 1000 parking bays, mostly under cover. At basement level there is a tunnel linking
the main parking areas to the north and south. Parking rates from 1st September
2013: Early Bird 06:30-08:00 (Hour and a half free), Lunch hour free
12:30-13:30, Mon- at after 20:00 flat rate of R 8, Flat rate of R 8 all day on
Sunday; other times: Free for two hours, then exorbitant.
Facilities for people with special needs: 2 disabled toilets, 1 ground floor and 1 Lower Level
2 disabled toilets coming soon in office areas. 6x disability ramps positioned at each entrance to the centre. Baby changing facilities: 2x 1 ground level, 1x lower level.
Shopping hours: Mon Fri 09:00 to 18:00, Sat
09:00 to 15:00, Sundays and Public Holidays 09:00 to 14:00.
Furnished Garden Cottage/Apartment to Let Now in Morningside Manor
Large north-facing. Bedroom with en suite full bathroom. Split-level lounge/dining area. Kitchen, patio, garden and carport. Secure, carpeted, fully furnished and serviced.
Close to shops and bus routes. To Let at R 8,000 per month all inclusive for one person, R9,000 for two. Call 082 389 3482, e-mail us, or
does not manage the shopping centres listed on this site: For letting
queries, compliments, or complaints about the this centre, please contact
Centre Management in the Basement next to Levingers. Sandy Turner: Tel 011 884 6838, Fax 011 884-6839.
Marketing Co-ordinator: Telephone 087 233 7220, Direct 087 233 7225, Cell 076 423 6658 Mustard Seed Relationship Marketing CC. Contact: Qume Tocknell: e-mail email@example.com
Click any e-mail link to generate a message in your default e-mail program.
The e-mail also contains a cc to us. This shows us which shops are getting business from here.
As a reward for copying us, you get a free subscription to our monthly e-newsletter "Shopping in Sandton". If you don't want it, just delete the contents of the cc box in your e-mail or, when the
newsletter arrives, click the "Unsubscribe" Link.
Megaplex's monthly e-newsletter
alerts you, the Sandton
shopper, to all that is new, fresh, and exciting in
Woodmead, Rivonia, Morningside, Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor, Wendywood and Bryanston! We
aim to bring you the best bargains, the most interesting restaurants, the
liveliest shops, and a touch of humour. If it's not good, we'll also warn you about it.
Subscribe here. See newsletters here:
All Newsletters 2009-date,
Shops on the Ground Floor:
Back to top
Scroll up for Floor Plan
The Ground Floor is the main shopping level. Shops are listed in order by Shop number: This starts with Pick 'n Pay and
then goes approximately anti-clockwise around the centre.
- Absolute Pets (Shop G24): Telephone 011 883 1103 Vet food store for dogs, cats, birds, etc. Food and accessories. Super Vet, Royal Canin, Eukanuba, Iams, Hills. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Rain (G55/G56): Telephone 011 463 5371, 076 227 3228 Handmade bath & body products and hand crafted homeware using natural ingredients with African origins. Responsibly handmade with care for customers, craftspeople and the environment. e-mail Group: email@example.com Group web site
- Pick n Pay (Shop G01): Telephone 011 783 1091/2, 078 031 1571 Supermarket & Department Store. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- AA Travel Experience (Shop G02-03): Telephone 011 884 4104, Fax 011 884 1448 Travel Agent. Contact: Nicole Coetzee, Liana Christofides: e-mail email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Travelex (Shop G04): Telephone 011 783 3274, 011 783 2964, 082 302 1978 Forex & Financial. Foreign Money Made Easy with Travelex. Travel & Luggage. Foreign Exchange Cash, Cash Passport Card, Telegraphic Transfers, Western Union Gifts. Contact: Ritisha Singh (Sales Consultant): e-mail email@example.com web site
- Sorbet (Shop G05): Telephone 011 326 7770 Hair, Health & Beauty.
- Meat etc. (Shop G08): Telephone 011 025 9366 Butchery and deli. Prime cuts, best quality. Suppliers to The Grillhouse. Come and enjoy a hot brisket on rye! Opened 13 Sept 2012. Contact: Liza: e-mail lizala@TheGrillhouse.co.za Group web site
- Step Ahead (Shop G09B): Telephone 011 883 3183, H/O 011 706 3857 &, Fax 011 706 4897 Fashion. Footwear. Leather Shoes, Evening Sandals, Canvas Shoes. e-mail Group: firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Nando's (Shop G10): Telephone 011 884 1951, 086 520 0847, Fax 011 783-7911 Chicken-based Fast food: take-away and sit-down Restaurant. Contact: Pat: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Simply Asia Thai Food & Noodle Bar (Shop G11): Telephone 011 784 4300 Restaurant: Simple Thai cuisine. Open 7 days a week until 21:00. e-mail Group: firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Postnet (Shop G12): Telephone 011 883 7903 Business Services, Courier, Copies, Laminating, Binding, Mailboxes, Internet, Printing. Trading hours: Wed: 09:00-17:30; Sat: 09:00-12:30; Other Weekdays: 08:30-17:30. Contact: George and Carol: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Dis-Chem Pharmacy (Shop G14): Telephone 011 783 9715, Fax 011 783 9716, Care-Line 0800 201 170 Supermarket-type Pharmacy. Hair, Health & Beauty. Contact: Akis Antoniou, Rudi Voges: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Dis-Chem Vision (Shop G15): Telephone 011 883 0028, 083 653 9311 Optometrist. Rene Vrey Optometrists. Products: Sunglasses, prescription eyewear, spectacles, glasses. Contact: George Levin.
- Benmore Optometrist / Mellinis Style (Shop G17): Telephone 011 783 1918, 011 883 6400, 011 783 3640 Eyewear & Optometrists. Open Mall Hours. e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Attachι (Shop G18): Telephone 011 783 4037, 082 322 6554 Fashion. Clothing - Unisex. Men's and ladies corporate upstairs, schoolwear and tailoring downstairs. Men's Executive Corporate, Ladies Executive Corporate, Schoolwear. Sat: 09:00 - 15:00; Sun: 09:00 - 14:00; Weekdays: 09:00 - 18:00. Contact: PH Reinecke: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Tea Merchant (Shop G19): Telephone 011 784 5235, 082 600 5848 Loose leaf tea, teapots, cups, accessories a complete tea solution. Pop in or shop online and have it delivered. Free shipping on orders over R500. Open Weekdays 09.00-18.00, Saturday 09.00-15.00, Sunday 09.00-14.00. Contact: Nthabiseng Kekama and Jos Miller: e-mail email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Cellucity (Shop G20): Telephone 011 883 3552; 011 883 5271, 084 206 5991 Technology. Audio, PC, Cellphone: Nokia, Parrot, Samsung, iPhone, Jabra. Contact: Damon Havenga: e-mail email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Kauai (Shop G21A): Telephone 011 883 7065, 011 883 2437 Healthy Fast Food. Juice Restaurant & Coffee Shop. Wraps, Salads, Sandwiches, Freshly Squeezed Juice. Contact: Jason: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Kodak Express (Shop G22): Telephone 011 883 5285, 082 828 5142 Photo Technology. Digital Solutions. Kodak Digital Cameras, Memory, Camera Bags, Battery Charges, Frames, Albums, Digital Prints, Enlargements, Collages. Contact: Tarryn: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Envy (Shop G23): Telephone 011 026 7143, 011 022 9309, 083 955 8386, Fax 086 590-9055 Ladies' fashion clothing and accessories. Contact: Chantelle Roos: e-mail Chantelle@envycouture.co.za web site
- Flight Centre (Shop G24): Telephone 011 884 5554;, Fax 011 884 5968 Travel. Whether youre planning a weekend getaway, family holiday or an overseas trip of a lifetime, Flight Centre can give you the best price and the best service. The brand is established as the market leader for the cost-conscious traveller and specialises in value for money travel. The company's highly trained consultants offer a total travel service to the consumer, offering flights, accommodation, car hire, travel insurance, cruising, coach tours, holiday packages, visas and much more. Contact: Dmitri Eremin: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Sorbet Beauty Salon (Shop G25): Telephone 011 326 7770 Hair, Health & Beauty. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Norman Goodfellows (Shop G26): Telephone 010 596 5999, Cell 079 777 0703, Fax 011 784 4097, 86 582 3273 Liquor Store, opened May 2014. A premier liquor retailer with a wide variety of beverages alcoholic and other at great prices. Contact: Iona: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Farmhouse Fare (Shop G29): Telephone 011 884 7775, 011 883 8878, Fax 011 884 7775 Food - Bakery & Deli. Confectionery & Treats. Family run Home Industry shop. Also cater for functions and parties, with speciality goods such as moulded cakes, image cakes, shaped cakes, savoury, meat, sweet, savoury and sandwich platters. Products: Cakes, Tarts, Biscuits, Rusks, Savouries, Muffins, Fudge, Suckers, Meringues, Jams. Trading: Mall Hours. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beauty Factory (Shop G30): Telephone 011 784 3973, 076 153-2818 Quality bath and body products direct from the Beauty Factory to your bathroom. web site, facebook page
- The Nut Lady (Shop G31): Telephone 011 783 6256, 011 884 6838, Warehouse 011 485-2141, Fax 011 447-5971/485-4986 Nuts and sweets - "let Nature guide you". e-mail group: nougabella@TheNutLady.co.za group web site
- J.Collection Jewellery (Shop G33): Telephone 011 783 5666 Jewellery & Accessories. Replaced Benmore Jewellery Design Studio. e-mail email@example.com web site
- CNA (Shop G35/36): Telephone 011 883 1210 Central News Agencies. Books & Stationery. Books, Cards, Gifts & Stationery. Digital Toys, Confectionaries, CD, Stationary, Magazines, Maps, Cards. Contact: Ethel/Thomas: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Kozi Kids (Shop G37): Telephone 011 883 5742, Cell 082 330-3946 Clothing - Children: Educational Toys, Swimwear, Ceramics, Jewellery, Fairy Items, Children's Clothing, Accessories, Toys, Shoes. Contact: Kerry-Lee Harris: e-mail email@example.com
- MTN (Shop G38): Telephone 011 784 3875, 011 784 4664, 083 212 5349 Cell Phone Technology. Audio/Electronic, PC, Cellphone: Contracts & Prepaid. Buy your Ayoba here, whatever that is! e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applebee Stationers (Shop G39): Telephone 011 783 3355, Fax 011 783 3368 Wide selection of good quality, unique stationery for corporate and personal shoppers. Colourful, playful, useful and awesome stationery. e-mail email@example.com web site
- Fournos Bakery (Shop G40): Telephone 011 883 7194, 086 622 5153 Food - Butchery, Bakery & Deli. Confectionery & Treats. Bakery products, Deli Items, Party Trays, Gourmet cooked Food, Ready Made Meals. Contact: Bata / George: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Casa Dell'uomo (Shop G44): Telephone 076 223 1795, 084 382 4114, 082 459 4966 "House of Man" is a luxury mens' clothing store supplying a range of the trendiest Italian brands. Open Mon-Fri 09:00-18:00, Sat 09:00-15:00, Sun 09:00-14:00.
- Ghorbany Carpets (Shop G47): Telephone 011 884 0899, 082 454 8533 Home, Decor, Interior & Furniture. Persian Carpets, Modern Carpets, Shaggy Carpets. Contact: Shervin Ghorbany: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Handmade by Bev (Shop G48): Telephone 011 884 4429, 011 884 4961 Gifts, Flowers, Arts, Antiques & Crafts; Home ware, Dιcor, Body Products, Silverware, Accessories, Jewellery, Clothing. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shankara (Shop G49): Telephone 011 883 8580; Cell 082 770 2440; 084 811 8338 Ladies' Clothing. Contact: Talia Ncuhaus & Sharon Assabi: e-mail email@example.com
- Woolworths Food (Shop G51): Telephone 011 286 3660, 083 378 2736, 011 883 1141 Department Store, Supermarket. Bread, Veggies, Fruits, Juice, Cooked Chicken, dairy products, Toiletries, Sweets, Beverages, Wine. Contact: Bertha/ Carl: Group web site
- Hair Colonel (Shop G52): Telephone 011 783 6526, 984\326 9696 Hairdressers, barber and unisex hair stylist: "not just a hair cut an experience!" Open 7 days a week. Moved from G04. Contact: Ahmad: e-mail HairColonel@gmail.com
- A la Juliette (Shop G53): Telephone 011 883 3997 Fashion. Jewellery & Accessories. Specialise in Handbags and pride themselves on having one of the biggest ranges in our stores, accompanied by a great selection of scarves and Costume Jewellery to compliment any outfit. Also stock hats for special occasions. Trading: Mall Hours.
- Handpainted by Carmel (Shop G54): Telephone 011 783 2766, 082 927 8881 Gifts, Flowers, Arts, Antiques & Crafts. Hand-painted fabric. Tablecloths, Tablemats, Poufs, Nappy Bags, Cushions, Crockery, Fabric. Contact: Martine: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Execubump (Shop G57): Telephone 011 326 6076 Maternity and new born store. Extensive range of imported and local products in store, or order online and they deliver. Open Mon-Fri 09:00-18:00, Saturday 09:00-15:00, Sunday & Public Holidays 09:00-14:00. Contact: Shelley Browner: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Pentravel (Shop G58): Telephone 011 535 2860, Fax 011 783 6410. Pentravel Benmore is a Leisure travel agency offering all sorts of travel options. Also corporate travel. Local Travel, Cruising, Escorted Tours, Train Tours, Family Holiday Packages, Group Incentive Packages, City Breaks, Flights. Trading: Monday - Friday: 09:00-18:00, Saturday: 09:00-13:00. Sunday closed. Public Holidays: 10:00-12:00. Contact: Melanie Wesson: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- The Body Shop (Shop G59): Telephone 011 783 5332, Cell 076 976 1160 Body Butters, Body Scrubs, Shampoo & Conditioners, Make Up, Skin Care Ranges, Home Fragrance Oils, Massage Oils, Women's Fragrances, Men's Fragrances & Toiletries, Wellbeing Products. Contact: Sibusiso Riba: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
The upstairs shops are accessible by stairs, lifts, and directly from parking
on that level. Shops are listed here in order by Shop number, which is
anticlockwise starting in the bottom left-hand corner of the floor plan:
- Standard Bank (Shop U01): Telephone 011 302 1318, 011 302 1320 Banking, Forex & ATM.
- First National Bank (Shop U02): Telephone 011 884 0087, 087 345 0400 FNB Branch. Banking, Forex & ATM. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smartfix (Shop U10): Telephone 011 783 3300, Fax 011 783 5148 Apple phone and iPad repair centre. Repairing cracked screens, water-damaged phones, etc. Battery replacement. Software upgrades. Contact: Nick Mousios: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Jingles Hair (Shop U12/13): Telephone 011 783 1836, 011 884 0429 Hair, Health & Beauty - Hair Salon. Caucasian hair. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baby City (Shop U14): Telephone 011 883 9574, 011 773 9187, Fax 086 698 3302 Baby requirements shop. Baby City is the leading baby hyper-store in South Africa, boasting 20 stores nationwide. We believe in exceptional service, with a team of passionate and highly knowledgeable staff on hand to offer advice and help make the best selections for you and your baby from the need-to-haves to the nice-to-haves! Staying true to our motto We know you care, Baby City offers a comprehensive range of quality branded products at everyday low prices - from nappies to nursery furniture and everything in between! Contact: Louis: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Toy Zone (Shop U17): Telephone 011 883 5235, 011 883 6398, Cell 083 210 0974 Category: Toys, Education, Hobbies & Gifts. Extensive kids toy shop. Toys, Computer Software, Playstation, Puzzles. Contact: Vaughan Van Rooyen: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- SA Post Office (Shop U20/21): Telephone 011 783 2820, 011 783 3511, Fax 011 783 7690 Stamps, parcels, telegrams, all postal stuff. Car licence disks (also at Sandton City, Sunninghill, and The Wedge Morningside). Postal codes: Boxes: 2010, Streets: 2196. Trading hours: Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri: 08:00 - 17:30; Wed: 09:00 - 17:30; Sat: 08:00 - 13:00 & Sun/Holidays: 09:00 - 13:00. Mail collection: 16:00. Post Office branches do not have this new-fangled e-mail thingy, which is probably just a passing fad.
- Caffe Fresco (Shop U22/23): Telephone 011 883 6998, 011 783 0780, 011 783 0780 Food - Restaurant & Coffee Shop. Full a la carte menu, Coffee, Pastry, Wine Menu. Wi-Fi friendly, have DSTV and a fireplace. Trading: Mon to Fr: 06:30 - 18:00; Sat: 08:00 - 15:00; Sun: 09:00 - 14:00. e-mail email@example.com
- Nedbank (Shop U24): Telephone 011 666 1860;, Fax 011 666 1887 Banking, Forex & ATM. e-mail benmoreBM@nedbank.co.za Group web site
- ABSA (Shop U25): Telephone 011 505 4621, 011 324 0920 Banking, Forex & ATM. Group web site
- Nedbank ATM: Lost/Stolen ATM Cards 0800 110 929 Under the escalators.
- Post Boxes (Shop B01): Telephone 011 783 3511 Post Office Boxes, in the basement parking near the foot of the escalators.
- Levingers (Shop B03): Telephone 011 783 3112 Dry Cleaners, laundry. Shoe repairs, leather repairs and dye, alterations. Located at foot of escalators. web site
- Lavana Thai Spa (Shop B05): Telephone 011 783 3840, 011 783 0092, 082 843 9229 Under the escalators. Traditional Thai massage, Indian head massage, aromatherapy, Swedish massage, sports massage, hot stone massage, couples, spa bath. Mon-Sat 09:00-20:00, Sun & Public Holidays 09:00-18:00. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Triple M Tailors / MMM Tailors (Shop LG28): Telephone 082 593 2628 Tailor, Alterations. Fabric & Sewing. In the parking, near lift, floor LG. Trading hours: Mon-Fri 09:00-16:00; Sat 8:30-13:00.
- GC Manufacturing Jewellers (Shop LG29): Telephone 011 326 7919, 079 525 1430 Jewellery Manufacturing and repairs, engraving, watch repair and glass replacement, stone setting and invisible setting. Buy any broken and unwanted gold. In the parking lot next to lift, floor LG. Contact: Gaetano Costa: e-mail email@example.com web site
Offices on the Second Floor:
Back to top
- The Next Step Advisors (Pty) Ltd Offices.
- Susan Burger & Associates (Shop 205): Telephone 011 783 7009 Offices.
- Specialized Personnel (Shop 207): Telephone 011 884 9113 Offices.
- Dr M L Lekganyane (Shop 218): Telephone 011 883 0780 Medical Doctor.
- Moonstone Information Refinery (221/222): Telephone 021 883 8000 Offices.
- Snit Afrique Lobbying (Shop 224): Telephone 011 783 7714/55 Offices.
- Shopping precinct in 11th Street.
- Shell Garage in 11th Street.
- Car Service City Sandton (125, 11th Street, Parkmore): Telephone 011 884 6200, 011 784 7755, 011 326 6547, 011 326 6668 Moved from Sandton Court
on 1 August 2016. Workshop servicing all makes of cars. Major service from R595: Finance available. Open on Saturdays. RMI Member. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- The Codfather Restaurant, Sandton Skye: Telephone 010 020 0286, 078 578 0224 fresh fish and seafood, cleverly presented: You select the type of fish, exact portion size and how you want it cooked, and are charged by weight (not yours, the fish's, silly!). Note that the fish prices are per 250g, not per kg! Moved (Dec 2014) to Sandton Skye, 3 Stan Road off Grayston Drive between Rivonia Rd and Benmore Rd, Sandton. Contact: George Sinovich: e-mail email@example.com web site. Read Restaurant review here
- Thomas Maxwell Bistro, Parkmore: Telephone 011 784 1575 140 11th St, Parkmore, corner Elizabeth Ave. Popular bistro with contemporary Mediterranean gastro fare amid vintage memorabilia and brick walls. Open Monday to Friday for lunch & dinner; Saturdays for dinner only. web site
- Mr Delivery (Shop B08): Telephone 011 784 6000 Fast Food delivery, based at 115 Sandton Drive. Moved from Benmore Gardens Shopping Centre Basement. Contact: Jaco: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org https web site
- Benmore Florist: Telephone 011 783 3106, 011 884 6905 Gifts, Flowers, Arts & Crafts. Fresh Flowers and Functions and Events. Fresh Flower Bunches, Arrangements, Bridal Bouquets, Functions, Hamper Pack Baskets. Moved to 5A Landsdowne Rd, Bryanston (off East Hertford). Contact: Margaret and Colin Glover: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Glass Escapes: Telephone 011 884 4490 Home based studio and Spaza Glass Shop (view by appointment). Hand-made glass platters and art, traditional stained glass, fun mosaic pieces, glass fusion, glass art classes. Contact: Carol Mullany: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
Links on This Page:|
Ground Floor Shops
Upper Level Shops
2nd Floor Offices
Nearby Places of Interest
Subscribe to our
"Shopping in Sandton"
Links to Other Pages:
Megaplex Home page Overview of Shops, Facilities, and
Accommodation in Woodmead, Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor
Shopping Centres in Rivonia:
Oriental City Rivonia
Early Dawn Mall
Other Shops in Rivonia
Shopping Centres in Morningside:
The Wedge, Morningside
Morning Glen, Kelvin Drive
Morning View, South Road
Restaurants in Rivonia,
Restaurant reviews for Rivonia
Codfather Village of Restaurants,
Restaurants in Morningside,
Restaurant reviews Morningside
Shopping Centres in the Bryanston area:
Hurlingham Pick 'n Pay
Riverside Shopping Centre
Bryanston Shopping Centre
Hobart Grove Centre
Bryanpark Shopping Centre
Shopping Centres in Woodmead:
Overview of Shops in Woodmead
Woodmead Value Mart
Woodmead Super Value Centre
Woodmead Commercial Park
Woodmead Retail Park
Other Places of Interest:
Culture: Books, Movies, etc
Sandspruit Hiking Trail,
Rivonia Village Veterinary Clinic,
Manor Medical Centre,
Morningside Country Club,
Rooms To Let in Morningside
Almost all of us will one day need a blood transfusion
Yet only 1% of the
population donates blood!
Make a difference to society! Donate at
Colony, cor Jan Smuts & Rothesay Avenues, Craighall.