Advertise in our Monthly e-Newsletter from only R190/month!
Around 6000 subscribers, many of them dedicated Sandton Shoppers! e-mail us, or
Kindly tell contacts that you found them at www.megaplex.co.za!
This page is provided as a public service because Morning View has no web page of
its own yet – please
any corrections or to advertise. Note:
We do not manage this shopping centre. Contact details for Letting
Agent and Centre Manager:: Telephone 082 458 3648 – Limberopoulos Property Development. Contact: Karin Limberopoulos: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Click any e-mail link to generate a message in your default e-mail program.
The e-mail also
contains a cc to us. This shows us which shops are getting business from
As a reward for copying us, you get a free subscription to our monthly e-newsletter "Shopping in Sandton". If you don't want it, just delete the
contents of the cc box in your e-mail or, when the
newsletter arrives, click the "Unsubscribe" Link.
Megaplex's monthly e-newsletter
alerts you, the Sandton
shopper, to all that is new, fresh, and exciting in
Woodmead, Rivonia, Morningside, Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor, Wendywood and Petervale! We
aim to bring you the best bargains, the most interesting restaurants, the
liveliest shops. If it's not good, we'll also warn you about it.
Subscribe here. See newsletters here:
All Newsletters 2009-date,
The Shops in the centre include, from right to left (anti-clockwise, as seen from the parking area):
- Shell Filling Station: Telephone 011 784 0032 – Garage: Petrol, oil and diesel. Shell Shop: Pastries, pies, sweets, snacks. Closed for renovations, June 2017. Contact: Ghyroom and Kamal: e-mail email@example.com
- Pick n Pay Morningside (Shop 01): Telephone 011 884 4220, Fax 011 884 4028 – Supermarket. For all your groceries and household purchases. Platters can be ordered directly from the store at 48 hours notice before 12 noon. Open Monday-Friday 08:00-19:00, Saturday 08:00-17:00, Sunday 08:00-16:00, Public Holidays 09:00-16:00. Contact: Pieter Minnaar, Rosche Wollenschlaeger: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Europa Café Morningside (Shop 02): Fax 011 883 4343 – Mediterranean Coffee Shop: Pasta, pizza, Panini, salads, burgers. Open M-F 07:00-19:00, Sat 08:00-17:00, Sunday 08:00-15:00. Contact: Niko: e-mail email@example.com
- TheEyeMakers (Shop 03): Telephone 011 783 9999, 082 377 7145, Fax 086 690 4381 – Optometrist and Eyewear Boutique. Contact: Shruti Desai, B Optom (RAU) CAS(GIO) PDB: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Vacant - To Let: Telephone 082 458 3648. Contact: Karin Limberopoulos: e-mail email@example.com
- Great Burger Company (Closed for Renovations) (Shop 05): Telephone 011 883 2365 – Gourmet Classic Burgers, social food, build your own burger, side orders, grills, sandwiches, hot dogs, salads, desserts. e-mail Group: firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Standard Bank ATM: Lost/Stolen ATM Cards 0800 020 600 – In the parking area right in front of Great Burger Company.
- Pick n Pay Liquor: Telephone 011 884 4220, Fax 011 884 4028 – For all your liquor and soft drinks. Open Monday-Thursday 08:00-19:00, Friday 08:00-19:00, Saturday 09:00-17:00. Contact: Sello (Manager), Rosche: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Salé e Pepe da Giovanni (Shop 08): Telephone 011 883 7020 – High-priced mediocre Italian Restaurant, open Tue-Sun 12:00-14:15 and 18:00-22:00. Contact: Masimo. Read Restaurant review here
- Rather Tart (Shop 08A): Telephone 011 883 3187, Steve 082 558 5318 – Crepe Parlour & waffle bar: French crepes & Belgian waffle, tarts and quiches. Catering. Contact: Steve Ryan: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Gourmet Samosserie (Shop 08B): Telephone 011 883 3187, Steve 082 558 5318 – Take-away samoosas sold from a window in Rather Tart. Contact: Steve Ryan: e-mail email@example.com
- Arez Café (Shop 08D): Telephone 011 883 3611 – Lebanese / Middle-eastern café and hubbly bar. Breakfast 7am–noon includes free bottomless coffee. Meze, hummus, Halloumi, falafel, lafeh wraps, platters. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Manor Home and Health (Shop 10): Telephone 011 804 4040, Emergencies 076 928 7860, Fax 011 804 3495 – Opened on 23 April 2018. The team from Morning Glen, under new ownership. Dispensary, patent medicines, herbal remedies and placebos. Open 08:30 to 20:30 Monday to Saturday, 09:00 to 17:00 Sunday and Public holidays. An Alpha Pharm franchise with lots of special offers. Contact: Lynne: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Medbond (Shop 12): Telephone 010 020 7182 – Financial Services, Insurance, and Investment Banking Organisation based in Dubai, Hong Kong, "Veitnam", and South Africa. Claims origins going back to 1452 and 2013. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Post Link Morningview (Shop 08C): Telephone 011 883 1153 – Domestic and interantional courier, packaging, copy / print, email / scan, laminating / binding services, internet facilities, business cards / pamphlets etc., Bizhub.
- Rodavani – Exclusive men's shoes, so exclusive that they display no contact details and seem seldom open.
- Tatoosh Boutique (Shop 09G): Telephone 074 123 1234, 084 850 8665 – Ladies' clothing boutique. e-mail email@example.com
- Morningview Laundromat & Dry Cleaners (Shop 09F): Telephone 011 883 6436, 011 883 3436 – Open Monday-Friday 07:00-17:30, Saturday 08:00-15:00, Sunday 09:00-14:00. Closed Public Holidays. Laundry, dry cleaning, dyeing, tailoring, alterations, shoe repairs. web site
- Absolutely Perfect Water (Shop 09E): Telephone 072 347 6169 – Purified water, refills, purifiers, replacement filters, water treatment, dispensers. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Studio Fix (Shop 09D): Telephone 011 883 2477 – Salon specialising in ethnic hair and beauty. Open Mon-Fri 09:00-19:00, Saturday 08:00-19:00, Sunday 08:00-15:00. e-mail email@example.com web site
- Sorbet Morningview (Shop 09C): Telephone 011 883 3048, 074 048 2000 – Face and body professionals: Facials, waxes, massages, nails and more.. 25% off all treatments during Opening Month for Wed 22 March 2017. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Atlantic Barbershop (Shop 09B): Telephone 074 441 3728, 084 784 2966 – Men's hairdresser. Contact: Alex & Said: e-mail email@example.com
- GP Cellular (Shop 09A): Telephone 011 883 0947, 076 574 8714 – Cellphone repairs, computer repairs and accessories. 10% discount during opening, from March 2017. Contact: Aakib (Manager): e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ocean Basket (Shop 11): Telephone 011 326 6630, 076 866 4741, 078 607 6930, Fax 011 312 0603 – Popular seafood and sushi restaurant chain, sole provider of "da feesh". Contact: Timo Stefanakis: e-mail MorningView@oceanbasket.com Group web site
Nearby Places of Interest:
- Montrose Nursery Garden Centre and Gia's Coffee Shop right next door on South Road.
- Ernest Ullmann Park Recreation Centre: Minto & Alma Roads, Morningside Manor.
- Sandspruit Urban Hiking Trail about two blocks away. A hidden piece of the Country in suburban Sandton.
- Sirene Hair and Beauty (Shop 04): Telephone 078 177 2052, 083 260 6565 – Cuts, colours, Brazilian hair treatments, nails, nail art, special effects and beauty. Now at 38 Bowling Ave, off South Road. Contact: Danielle: e-mail email@example.com
- Sushiitto on South: Telephone 011 056 7361, 083 381 6186 – Sushi bar. Dim Sum, soup, noodles, spring rolls, fried rice, stir fry. Free delivery within 5 km. Open Tuesday-Sunday 11:30-20:30. Now at 38 Bowling Ave, off South Road. Contact: Pedro: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kramerville – industrial area.
- Wendywood Centre, small centre on Wendy Road and Daphne Street, off Western Service Road, Wendywood.
- Morningside Shopping Centre in Rivonia Road, completely rebuilt from a hole in the ground up and opened June 2009.
- Sandton Police Station, corner Rivonia and Summit Roads, Morningside (two blocks south of The Wedge, Morningside)
If you use the contact details on this page to get hold of anyone, please
tell them that you found them at
Map of the Area:
The symbol above shows the position of the centre. Other centres in
Morningside are marked with similar symbols.
View Morningside Shops in a larger map
Links on This Page:
Nearby Places of Interest
Map to the Centre
Links to Other Pages:
Home Page – Overview of Shops, Facilities, and
Accommodation in Rivonia, Morningside, Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor
Other Shopping Centres in the Morningside area:
The Wedge, Morningside
Morning Glen, Kelvin Drive
Shopping Centres in Rivonia:
Early Dawn Mall
Oriental City Rivonia
Rivonia Village Centre
Shopping Centres in Wendywood & Woodmead:
Woodmead Retail Park
Woodmead Value Mart
Woodmead Super Value Centre
Restaurants in Rivonia,
Codfather Village of Restaurants,
Restaurant reviews for Rivonia
Morningside Restaurant reviews
Other Places of Interest:
Grayston Shopping Centre
Atholl Square Shopping Centre
Sandhurst Centre, Rivonia Rd
Culture: Books, Movies, etc
Sandspruit Hiking Trail,
Ernest Ullmann Park Recreation Centre,
Rivonia Village Veterinary Clinic,
Montrose Nursery Garden Centre and Gia's
Manor Medical Centre,
Morningside Country Club,
Rooms To Let in Morningside