This page is your most up-to-date list of shops,
restaurants and facilities in the Cambridge Crossing Shopping Centre, Stonehaven
Road off Witkoppen Road, Paulshof,
South Africa. This web site is the world's most extensive and detailed
list of shopping centres, restaurants and other businesses in Northern Sandton, covering Wendywood, Woodmead, Petervale,
Sunninghill, Rivonia, Morningside,
Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor, Bryanston, Benmore Gardens and, now,
Advertise here: Seen by 3,954 Visitors in 2012!
R1000+VAT per year for
this topmost banner or R500+VAT for
or call 082 389-3482.
Cambridge Crossing was for a long time the only
shopping centre in Paulshof (we now have
Rivonia Crossing 2, too). As with
many successful centres, it is built around an open-air car park.
Despite the name, Cambridge Crossing is not, as you might expect, located on Cambridge Road
near where it crosses the N1 Motorway, but one block east.
Crossing" did not sound as appealing, or maybe the architect had
failed Map Reading 101.
In Cambridge Crossing you will find branches of some of your favourite restaurants
Mimmos, Mugg & Bean, Andiccio24, and Fishaways and a few that are rarer
or unique to the centre: Thai Cafι, and Off The Grid. There's a
Woolworths Food, biltong shop, Pharmacy,
cycling shop and several other shops.
As at March 2017, a major rebuilding exercise is getting
started: All shops below Fishaways have closed and that lower
section is being demolished: That is everything to the right of the
"Rawson" flag in the photo above. A new entrance is being
opened through the car park.
The centre is situated at GPS Coordinates: -26.03548, 28.05159 (Map). To get there, you
must travel along Witkoppen Road. From the N1 Motorway, take the
Rivonia off-ramp and turn North (away from central Sandton). From central
Sandton, travel north on Rivonia Road and go under the N1. At Witkoppen
Road, turn left (west). Cambridge Crossing is about 1 km west on Witkoppen Road, the first
major shopping centre on your right.
Trading Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-18:00, Saturday: 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday
and Public Holidays: 08:00 - 13:00.
Parking: There is plenty of open-air parking, and a few trees for shade,
under cover. Parking is free. There are car guards and a car wash in
the parking area.
Advertise in our Monthly e-Newsletter from only R190/month!
Around 6000 subscribers, many of them dedicated Sandton Shoppers! e-mail us, or
does not manage the shopping centres listed on this site: For letting
queries, compliments, or complaints about the this centre, please contact
Centre Management Old Mutual Properties. Contact: Thumi: Tel 082 461-5691, Preya 011 788-1130.
Click any e-mail link to generate a message in your default e-mail
program. The e-mail also contains a cc to us: This shows us which
shops are getting business from here. As a reward for copying us, you get a free
subscription to our monthly e-newsletter "Shopping in Sandton". If you don't want it, just delete the contents of the cc box in
your e-mail or, when the newsletter arrives, click the "Unsubscribe" Link.
Megaplex's monthly e-newsletter alerts you, the Sandton shopper, to all that
is new, fresh, and exciting in Woodmead, Rivonia, Morningside, Morningside
Manor, Gallo Manor, Wendywood, Sunninghill and Petervale! We aim to bring you the
best bargains, the most interesting restaurants, the liveliest shops, and a
touch of humour. If it's not good, we'll also warn you about it.
Subscribe here. See
All Newsletters 2009-date,
Room to Let in Morningside Manor, July 2017
Small Bedroom with en suite
half bathroom. Shared lounge, dining room, patio, and garden. Secure, carpeted, fully furnished and serviced
(including washing). Close to shops and bus routes. To Let for one person only. Call 082 389 3482, e-mail us, or
All shops in the centre are on the ground floor, clustered around the
open-air car park. The car wash is in the car park, towards the left as
you enter. Shops are listed from West to East, which is left to
right as seen from the open-air parking and Witkoppen Road, which is the reverse order
to that in which you would encounter them coming from the entrance:
- Mimmos Paulshof (Shop 01): Telephone 011 234 4016, 011 234 2195 Italian restaurant: Salads, pizza, pasta, steak, ribs, chicken, calamari, fish, combos, vegetarian dishes. Contact: Daniel: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Thai Cafι (Shop 02): Telephone 011 803 9806 Exotic Thai Dining: Light, healthy, and delicious. Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner. Contact: Gina: e-mail ThaiCafe@mweb.co.za . Read Restaurant review here
- Off The Grid (OTG) Bar and Kitchen (Shop 03): Telephone 011 234 1756 Lively pub and restaurant, moved from the bottom to the top of the centre, Feb 2017. Smoking area available. Contact: Darren: e-mail email@example.com . Read Restaurant review here
- Cycloworx (Shop 04): Telephone 011 234 7666, 078 571 0894 "The bicycle workshop": Servicing bicycles, making friends. Saturday specials for riders. Moved from Petervale Shopping Centre. Contact: Monique: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Vet To Pet (Shop 05): Fax 011 807 3494 011 807 3494 Vet store for dogs, cats, birds, etc. Food and accessories. Super Vet, Royal Canin, Eukanuba, Iams, Hills. Contact: Julian: e-mail email@example.com
- Sorbet Beauty Salon Paulshof: Telephone 011 803 4411, 011 807 2469 Health & Beauty: Face and body professionals for Ladies, Teens and Gents. Swedish massage, aromatherapy, hot stone massage, Demalogica, Environ, Essie. Skin Care. Waxing. Nails. Manicure, pedicure. Facials. Grooming: eyelashes, eyebrows. e-mail Paulshof@sorbet.co.za Group web site
- Petervale Pharmacy & Clinic: Telephone 011 803 7363, Fax 011 803 1422 Clinic sister available, blood pressure monitoring, cholesterol and glucose testing, baby immunisations, wound dressing, consultations. Discovery Claims box. Open Mon-Fri 08:30-18:00, Sat 08:30-13:00, Sun & Public Holidays 09:00-13:00. Deliveries 10:00-16:00. Contact: Allison Jordaan: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dry Clean City: Telephone 011 028 2044 Dry clean suits from R138. Laundry R22/kg wash dry iron., R19/kg iron only. Curtains from R58/kg, carpets, duvets. Professional tailor. Shoe repair, dying, leather, suede. Contact: Charlene Karolus: e-mail email@example.com
- Biltong-R-Us: Telephone 082 551 4986 Biltong-R-US has the largest variety of different flavours biltong, chilli bites, dry wors and cabanossi available. Open Monday-Saturday 09:00-18:00. Sunday 09:00-17:00. Contact: Anneline Van Rooyen: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Woolworths Liquor: Telephone 011 236 0660 Liquor store. e-mail email@example.com
- Woolworths Food: Telephone 011 236 0660, Fax 011 807 3648 Quality food, ready-made meals. Open M-F 08:00-20:00, Sat 08:00-19:00, Sun 09:00-18:00, Public Holidays 09:00-17:00. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mugg & Bean Cambridge Crossing (Shop 11): Telephone 011 807 8871, 082 897 7666, 083 655 4445 Mugg & Bean is a home away from home or an office away from the office the perfect meeting place. Famous bottomless coffee. Contact: Jamie & Heather Third: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Postnet Paulshof (Shop 12): Telephone 011 807 8882 Neotel, data cards. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Super Vision Optometrists (Shop 13): Telephone 011 803 1003 / 3570, Fax 086 634 9535 M, W-Thu 09:00-17:00, Tue 09:00-19:00, Sat 08:30-12:30, Fri 09:00-14:00. Contact: Colin W Leong: e-mail SuperVisionOptom@gmail.com
- Andiccio24 (Shop 14): Telephone 011 234 9010 Pizza, hot & cold drinks, ice cream. Free delivery up to 10 km. Group web site
- Fishaways (Shop 15): Telephone 011 234 6474 Fish take-aways.
Give R10 to SA Guide Dogs for the Blind! SMS 'SEE' to 38051
- GDA - South African Guide Dog Association for the Blind: Telephone 011 705 3512, 0860 100 922, Fax 086 506 3364 Donate, sponsor a guide dog, raise a puppy, give a home to a stud dog, brood bitch, or retired guide dog house-trained, very friendly and obedient. The Gladys Evans Training Centre, 126 Wroxham Road, off Witkoppen Road. GPS Coordinates S 26.0269, E 28.0326. Contact: Executive Director: Gail Glover: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Elite Defence Academy (EDA) Krav Maga: Telephone 084 211-8888, 011 636-3325 self defence system, Monday and Thursday 18:45-20:45 upstairs at Car Service City. The preferred combat system for the Israeli Defence Force and Special Forces around the world. What makes Krav Maga different to other martial arts is that anyone regardless of age, gender and fitness level can learn it quickly and use it successfully. The system is designed to enable a smaller defender to successfully neutralize an attack by a larger aggressor, and is perfectly suited for women and teenagers. Contact: Michael Fat: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Western Shoppe: Telephone 011 361 2000 For all your equestrian needs except the horse. Professional saddle fitting services. Open Monday-Friday 08:00-17:00, Saturday 08:00-14:00, Sunday 09:00-12:00. 152B Capricorn Road, off Wroxham Road, Paulshof. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com web site
- JM Floral Creations: A floral creation in a personalized greeting card! Flower cards can be customised to suit most occasions. Cost: R140. Just 48 notice hours for production and delivery. Contact: Joan Bisschoff 071-539-2831, Clarissa Teixeira 083-282-4789: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Witkoppen Road Supa Quick: Telephone 011 807 2642 Full service auto centre: Great deals on tyres, shocks, wheels and exhausts. Witkoppen Road cor Stonehaven Road. Contact: Adrian Stanbridge and Steve Shiller: e-mail email@example.com web site.
- Fury Sandton: Telephone 011 807-6015 Ford and Mazda dealers, new and used cars. 24 Witkoppen Road cor Stonehaven Road. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site.
- Porsche Centre Johannesburg: Telephone 011 540-5000, Fax 08661 91100, 011 540 5210 Corner Witkoppen & Wroxham Roads, Paulshof. e-mail email@example.com web site
- Rivonia off ramp from N1 Highway about 1 km east.
The red pin shows the position of the centre (GPS Coordinates: -26.03548, 28.05159):
View Paulshof / Sunninghill shops in a larger map
Please tell those you contact that you found them at
For information on local accommodation, other local amenities,
and this site's contact details,
click Here (Megaplex Home Page)
~ Megaplex Home
Subscribe to our
"Shopping in Sandton"
Click here for our Subscription page!
Links on This Page:
Ground Floor Shops
Nearby Places of Interest
Google Area Map
To search this web page for
keywords, press Ctrl+F
or use your browser's Search or Find function. This page is provided as a
public service please
any corrections or to advertise here.
Links to Other Pages:
www.megaplex.co.za Home Overview of Shops, Facilities, and
Accommodation in Woodmead, Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor and
Shopping Centres in Paulshof & Sunninghill:
Sunhill Shopping Centre
Chilli Lane Shopping Centre
Chilli on Top Centre
Rivonia Crossing Phase 2
Rivonia Crossing Phase 1
Shopping Centres in Rivonia:
Early Dawn Mall
Oriental City Rivonia
Shopping Centres in Morningside:
90 Degrees on Rivonia
The Wedge, Morningside
Morning Glen Mall
Morning View Shopping Centre
Restaurants in Rivonia,
Codfather Village of Restaurants,
Restaurant reviews for Rivonia
Morningside Restaurant reviews
Other Places of Interest:
Culture: Books, Movies, etc
Sandspruit Hiking Trail,
Ernest Ullmann Park Recreation Centre,
Rivonia Village Veterinary Clinic,
Montrose Nursery Garden Centre and Gia's
Manor Medical Centre,
Morningside Country Club
Brave Enough to
Be a South African HERO:
Colony, cor Jan Smuts & Rothesay Avenues, Craighall.