This page is your most up-to-date list of shops,
restaurants and facilities in the Rivonia Crossing Phase 2 Shopping Centre, Paulshof,
South Africa. This web site is the world's most extensive and detailed
list of shopping centres, restaurants and other businesses in Northern Sandton, covering Wendywood, Woodmead, Petervale, Rivonia, Morningside,
Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor, Bryanston, Benmore Gardens and, now,
Advertise here: A New Page in March 2013!
Only R1000+VAT per year for this topmost banner or R500+VAT for another banner!
or call 082 389-3482.
Rivonia Crossing 2 is a general centre in Sunninghill, on Witkoppen Road just east
of Rivonia Road, Sunninghill, standing more than half empty at present. The Sandspruit runs just behind the centre.
Rivonia Crossing Two is not to be confused
with Rivonia Crossing One directly opposite on the other side of
Rivonia Road, to the east. That centre is also off Witkoppen Road, but actually located in Sunninghill.
The entrance to the centre is in Rivonia Road. GPS Coordinates:
-26.03636, 28.05865. To get there, from the N1-N Motorway, take the
Rivonia off-ramp, first (Sunninghill) exit. This feeds you directly into Achter
Road: The centre is on your right after the traffic lights. From the N1-S Motorway, take the
Rivonia off-ramp, second (Sunninghill) exit. This feeds you into Rivonia Road:
Turn first left into Witkoppen Road (not back onto the Motorway! Turn first right
into Achter Road: The centre is on your right. From central
Sandton, travel north on Rivonia Road and go under the N1. Turn left into Witkoppen
Road then right into Achter Road: The centre is on your right. See
Google map below.
Parking: There is plenty of open-air parking. Parking is free and uncontrolled. There are a
car guards who will look after your car and help you park for a tip.
does not manage the shopping centres listed on this site: For queries, compliments, or complaints about the this centre, please contact
Centre Management The Tiber Property Group: Telephone 011 783 5132:
You can send them an internet
message at this web address.
For letting enquiries, call Tamara at 011 430 7700 or 083 285 7995: There is
plenty of space available.
Click any e-mail link to generate a message in your default e-mail
program. The e-mail also contains a cc to us: This shows us which
shops are getting business from here. As a reward for copying us, you get a free
subscription to our monthly e-newsletter "Shopping in Sandton". If you don't want it, just delete the contents of the cc box in
your e-mail or, when the newsletter arrives, click the "Unsubscribe" Link.
Megaplex's monthly e-newsletter alerts you, the Sandton shopper, to all that
is new, fresh, and exciting in Woodmead, Rivonia, Morningside, Morningside
Manor, Gallo Manor, Wendywood and Petervale! We aim to bring you the
best bargains, the most interesting restaurants, the liveliest shops, and a
touch of humour. If it's not good, we'll also warn you about it.
Subscribe here. See
All Newsletters 2009-date,
Advertise in our Monthly e-Newsletter from only R190/month!
Around 6000 subscribers, many of them dedicated Sandton Shoppers! e-mail us, or
List of Shops Block A Lower:
Back to top
There are two blocks: Block A, fronting onto Tree Court (where the trees
are!), with Avis, Bride & Co and Eurosuit round the back, and Block B, which contains the Barnyard Theatre, Honda,
and some smaller shops. Shops are listed below from left to right
in Block A as seen from Tree Court, the upper part of of Block A, and then Block B:
- Executive Toys: Telephone 011 803 4181, 082 459 1671, 083 254 2341, 082 041 5040, Fax 011 803 3718 Premium quality vehicles: Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, etc. Sport utility vehicles and 4x4s by Toyscom. Moved from Rivonia Crossing 1. Contact: Jean: e-mail jean@Executive-Toys.co.za Group web site
- Adega Restaurant Rivonia: Telephone 071 422 4418 Traditional Portuguese Cuisine: "Always open, always good". Contact: Sumesh: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org group web site. Read Restaurant review here
- Movida Club: Telephone 011 234-8000 cabaret, functions, bachelorette party, nightclub, live bands ...Movida is a novel and exciting concept that raised the bar in respect of South African nightlife. Movida aims to produce a vibey atmosphere combining club, cocktail, theatre, lounge, and disco as well as other social environments. Movidas unique style of entertainment caters for slightly older clientele and to maintain standards a dress code and age restriction is applicable. e-mail email@example.com web site
- Luca's Ristorante Italiano: Telephone 011 234 1085 Pizza, pasta, fish, meat, desserts. Fully Licensed. Leisure Options "Best of Joburg" Readers' Choice Awards 2009, 2011. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . Read Restaurant review here
- Zung Lok Chinese Restaurant: Telephone 011 234 1650 Newly-opened next to Luca's Ristorante. No e-mail or website.
These shops are around the back of Block A, fronting onto Witkoppen Road:
- Bride & Co and Eurosuit: Telephone 011 807-4000, 0861 244 329 Reopened! Bridal wear and for special occasions. Men's suits. Sales and hire. Oleg Cassini. Trading Hours, Mon-Wed : 09:00-17:30, Thur 09:00-19:00, Fri 09:00-17:30, Sat 09:00-17:00, Sun 09:00-14:00. Opening hours for certain public holidays: 09:00-14:00. e-mail email@example.com web site
- Caffé Rossini (Shop P4): Telephone 082 805 5630, 078 906 5908 (Abie) To the left inside the foyer of Bride & Co. Breakfast, light lunches, tea and coffee while you discuss that wedding dress. Catering and baking, including wedding cakes to clients requirements and colour themes! Contact: Fred Rossouw (Franchisor): e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Avis Car Rental: Telephone 011 287 1000/2/3, Careline 0861 02 1111, Fax 011 287 1029 Mon-Fri 07:30-17:30, Saturday 08:00-12:00, Sunday & PH 09:00-12:00. web site
- Avis Luxury Car Sales: Telephone 011 287 1033/4, 083 786 3780, Fax 011 287 1049 Avis purchase only new vehicles, the majority of which they use for less than a year. Avis Luxury Car Sales sells an estimated 1200 of these used cars monthly. An incredible range at highly competitive prices fully guaranteed, quality used cars for sale, all with full service histories. BMW, Mercedes Benz, Toyota, etc. Contact: Kirk Himunchul: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Lyoness has moved from Shop 8 to Woodmead.
Shops are listed below from left to right
in Block B as seen from Tree Court and the main parking area:
- the Duck 'n Dive: Telephone 011 234 2033 Eatery at Barnyard Theatre: Mediocre food from a limited inaccurate menu, craft beer, coffee, breakfast, lunch. Upstairs section for private meetings or parties. Open Mon-Sat 08:00-19:00. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- The Barnyard Theatre Rivonia: Telephone 011 234 2033, 087 236 3088, 082 968 5201 On your left as you enter Rivonia Crossing 2. Experience friendship, good food, wine, and brilliant entertainment. Outside events. Corporate Events, Year End Party, Product Launch, Conference, Team Builders. Fund-raiser events for a charity, school, sports club, church or NPO: Barnyard Theatres offer a fun, affordable means of fundraising. Contact: Justine: e-mail email@example.com web site
- mcore: Telephone 012 997 6381 "Multi-national company that provides leading edge technologies and products" but is not able to show them on its web site. Probably a CIA front. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- MotoMate Bike & Accessory World (Shop 06): Telephone 011 234-5274, 011 234-5275 Yamaha motorcycles, accessories, scooters, commuters, servicing and repairs, tyres and fitment, clothing. The complete motorbiking shop. Contact: David: e-mail email@example.com web site
- TOMS Rivonia: Telephone 011 234 5255, Fax 011 234 5266 "The Only Music Shop". Musical instruments of all kinds. Contact: Justin: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Safari Outdoor: Telephone 0861 14 35 45 A vast shop containing everything for hunting and camping: Guns, ammunition, airguns, knives, binoculars, tents, clothes, watches, wind meters, even beard care (who wants to shave on Safari?). Contact: Stefan van der Linde: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Rivonia Auto Parts (Shop 10): Telephone 010 300 7040 Castrol, NGK spark plugs, Ferodo brakes, Hella, GUD filters, LuK, Gabriel shock absorbers.
- Citroen Rivonia: Telephone 011 808 3950, Fax 086 459 0132 French cars. Contact: Brian: e-mail brianT@mekor.co.za web site
- Rivonia Honda: Telephone 011 808 3900 New and pre-owned Hondas for sale, car and motorcycle service. Block B on the corner of Rivonia Road and Witkoppen. Contact: Yvonne Wolhuter: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Mitsubishi Rivonia: Telephone 011 244 7000 Mekor Dealership. New, pre-owned, and demo vehicles. Contact: Nick, Rogerp and Fiona: e-mail email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com web site
- Rivonia off ramp from N1 Highway just south.
pin marker on the map shows the location of the centre. Other centres in
Sunninghill, Paulshof and Petervale are marked with the symbols shown below:
View Paulshof / Sunninghill shops in a larger map
Subscribe to our
"Shopping in Sandton"
Click here for our Subscription page!
Links on This Page:
Nearby Places of Interest
Google Area Map
To search this web page for
keywords, press Ctrl+F
or use your browser's Search or Find function. This page is provided as a
public service please
any corrections or to advertise here.
Links to Other Pages:
www.megaplex.co.za Home Overview of Shops, Facilities, and
Accommodation in Woodmead, Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor and
Other Shopping Centres in Paulshof & Sunninghill:
Rivonia Crossing Phase 1
Sunhill Shopping Centre
Other Shopping Centres in Rivonia:
Early Dawn Mall
Oriental City Rivonia
Shopping Centres in Morningside:
90 Degrees on Rivonia
The Wedge, Morningside
Morning Glen Mall
Morning View Shopping Centre
Restaurants in Rivonia,
Codfather Village of Restaurants,
Restaurant reviews for Rivonia
Morningside Restaurant reviews
Other Places of Interest:
Culture: Books, Movies, etc
Sandspruit Hiking Trail,
Ernest Ullmann Park Recreation Centre,
Rivonia Village Veterinary Clinic,
Montrose Nursery Garden Centre and Gia's
Manor Medical Centre,
Morningside Country Club
Brave Enough to
Be a South African HERO:
Colony, cor Jan Smuts & Rothesay Avenues, Craighall.