Advertise in our Monthly e-Newsletter from only R190/month!
Around 6000 subscribers, many of them dedicated Sandton Shoppers! e-mail us, or
To search this web page for keywords, press Ctrl+F.
Please tell contacts that you found them at www.megaplex.co.za.
This page is provided as a public service please
any corrections or to advertise here.
Petervale Centre is the original and only village shopping centre of
Petervale, Sandton. Located in the heart of Petervale on Cambridge and Frans Hals Roads, just off Witkoppen Road, it houses all the
shops a neighbourhood needs for its basic requirements.
To get there: From central Sandton, take the M1 Motorway until it ends
at the Buccleuch interchange, then take the first left fork for the N3 South. From the
N3 Freeway, take the
Rivonia off ramp. Turn North (away from central Sandton).
At the very next intersection (very close), turn left into Witkoppen Road. Cross the
Braamfontein Spruit at the low-level bridge, skip one set of traffic lights
(Cambridge Crossing Centre), then at the next lights turn left into Cambridge
Road. Cross the N3 Freeway and you will see the centre on your left two
blocks further, just to the left of the Engen Garage in Frans Hals Road.
Parking: There is free open-air parking, with a few trees for shade, and
some more bays outside on the street.
Trading Hours: Mainly Monday to Friday: 09:00 17:00 and
Saturday: 09:00 13:00. Some shops, the restaurant and pub particularly, open for longer hours, Sundays and
Note: Megaplex does not own or manage the shopping centres listed on this site: For letting
queries, compliments, or complaints about the this centre, please contact Centre
Management: The Zotos Group: Maria Zotos: Tel 011 463-2124, e-mail,
Click any e-mail link to generate a message in your default e-mail program.
The e-mail also contains a cc to us. This shows us which shops are getting business from here.
As a reward for copying us, you get a free subscription to our monthly e-newsletter "Shopping in Sandton". If you don't want it, just delete the contents of the cc box in your e-mail or, when the
newsletter arrives, click the "Unsubscribe" Link.
Megaplex's monthly e-newsletter
alerts you, the Sandton shopper, to all that is new, fresh, and exciting in
Woodmead, Rivonia, Morningside, Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor, Wendywood and Petervale! We
aim to bring you the best bargains, the most interesting restaurants, the
liveliest shops, and a touch of humour. If it's not good, we'll also warn you about it.
Subscribe here. See newsletters here:
All Newsletters 2009-date,
Shops are listed from left to right as seen from the parking lot (south to north):
- Pick n Pay Liquor (Shop 15): c/o Supermarket 011 234 1689 For your alcoholic needs. Replaced Doornspruit Cellars in November 2017. Your Smart Shopper card works here too. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Pick n Pay Local (Shop 14): Telephone 011 234 1689, Customer Care 0800 11 22 88 Compact upmarket department store with butchery and bakery. Groceries, snacks, soft drinks, household cleaners and washing material, small appliances, pool care. Opened 1 November 2017. Open Mon-Sat 08:00-20:00, Sundays and Holidays 08:00-18:00. Contact: Gift (Manager): e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Nedbank ATM: Lost/Stolen ATM Cards 0800 110 929.
- Shops & Offices To Let (Shop 13): Telephone 084 485 7626 Zotos Property Group. Contact: Marietta: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Panettone Café Bryanston (Shop 12): Telephone 011 029 8655, 078 465 7592, 076 439 2480 Restaurant and take-away. Light meals, pasta, pizza, main courses, slow-roasted lamb, burgers, seafood, desserts. Open 7 days a week for lunch, dinner and private functions in The Cellar. Contact: Zoran & Gianni: e-mail email@example.com Facebook page. Read Restaurant review here
- Perfect Chinese Points Massage Therapy: Telephone 079 173 7303 Full body, head, neck, shoulder, back or leg massage. Oil massage, reflexology, cupping, Qwasa. Chinese medical massage - it is a special and well worthy therapy. We open 7 days a week, 09:00 to 21:00.
- Skin Esteem (Shop 7): Telephone 011 070 9703, 073 266 5257 Aesthetic cosmetics and permanent make-up, scar treatments, waxing, eyelash extensions, piercing, tattoo removal. Contact: Dasha Spirov: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pressed In Time (Shop 6): Telephone 011 807 8888, Cell 072 257 4094, Care Line 0861 10 2221 Laundry, Dry Cleaning and more: Cleaning of curtains, bridal gowns, alterations and repairs, tailoring. M-F 06:00-17:00, Sat 07:00-12:00 Sun & PH. Contact: Ellen Loggenberg: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Pizza Perfect: Telephone 011 803 3866/5840 Wood-fired Oven pizzas from R37 to R59. Sub sandwiches. Salads. Garlic bread. Snacks. Free delivery of orders over R50 within 3 km.
- Tony's Chinese Take-Away and Sushi Bar (Shop 5a): Telephone 011 026 4545, 083 753 4605 Sushi, Thai food, Chinese food. Open 7 days a week, 11:00-21:00. Contact: Tony: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Barber Stop: Telephone 011 440 0748, Cell 083 371 4609, Fax 086 572 2891 "Having a haircut has never been so much fun
". Contact: Marty: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Planet Nails Distribution (Shop 5): Call Centre 0861 4 NAILS / 0861 4 62457 Wholesale nail and beauty products, Training courses, products Showroom. Open M-F 09:00-16:30, Sat 09:00-12:00. Contact: Daniela: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Body Fuel Express (Shop 3): Telephone 011 234 4226, 082 561 6985 Filtered water, juice, frozen yoghurt, spices, energy drinks, just-fizz cooldrinks, rooibos infused ice-teas, water filters. Open M-F 09:00-17:00, Sat 09:00-15:00, Sun/holidays 09:00-14:00. Contact: Catherine Ramaphakela: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Bryanston Hair Studio (Shop 3): Telephone 011 234 9151, 082 682 7936 Ladies' Hair Salon. Open Monday to Saturday. Contact: Marthinus Potgieter: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site, https facebook page
- BAR - Bryanston Appliance Repairs (Shop 2): Telephone 011 234 6254, 082 098 3131 Repairs to all kinds of household appliances: Washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, fridges, microwave ovens, stoves, VCRs, Hi-Fi, etc. Bosch, Philips, Hoover, Siemens, Samsung, Defy, Kelvinator, Electrolux, Hitachi, Barloworld, Whirlpool, AEG, LG, Indesit, Speed Queen. Contact: John Halstead & Derrick: e-mail email@example.com web site
- CycleFO - Cycling Factory Outlet: Telephone 011 234 9550 Bicycle shop. Open Mon-Fri 09:00-17:30, Saturdays 09:00-13:30, Sundays and Public Holidays 09:30-13:00. No contact details on the shop. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org https facebook page
- The Old Rose (Shop 1): Telephone 011 807 5586 Traditional English pub and restaurant. Fresh food, never frozen. Traditional Sunday Lunch (book in advance). Take-away and free delivery of food (no liquor) within 1.5 km. e-mail theoldrosePetervale@gmail.com https facebook page
The staircase to upstairs shops is on the east end of the block (on your left
as you face the centre from the car park), just outside the Berliner Bakery and Deli.
- Ballet Début: Telephone 072 450 3032 Ballet for children from 3 years old. Ballet and Contemporary for adults Beginners to Advanced. Pointe work, fitness, stretching, open classes, and private classes available. Contact: Catherine Bam: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Kushido Karate-Do Martial Arts: Telephone 082 377-0717, 082-745-7541 Self-defence - self-awareness - self-confidence. Okinawan style Karate. Classes Mondays and Thursdays, children 17:30-18:30, adults 18:00-19:30. Contact: Shihan Allan Thomson: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Little Kickers Bryanston: Telephone 084 999 4555 At Little Kickers we pride ourselves in developing soccer skills and at the same time having fun for boys and girls from the ages of 18 months to 8 years old. Runs in Hamilton Park, Hamilton Avenue corner Cambridge Road, Bryanston (GPS -26.04649, 28.04270). Contact: Savvas Mallotas: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Flats to Let - Zotos Group: Telephone 011 463-2124 renting upstairs in Petervale Shopping Centre. Contact: Maria Zotos: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Petervale Quickstop and Engen Garage: Telephone 011 803-4233, Cell 074 922-9559, Fax 011 803-4244 Just outside the centre, corner Cambridge and Frans Hals Roads, Petervale. Open 24 x 7 x 365 for fuel, snacks, pastries, emergency supplies, lotto tickets, newspapers, magazines, etc. Contact: Sugan: e-mail email@example.com
- Discovery Junction Pre-School: Telephone 011 707-7695 33 Frans Hals Street, directly opposite the entrance to Petervale Shopping Centre.
- Super Star Swimming School: Telephone 082 772 5188, 082 856 3652 Learn to Swim programme for children 2.5 years and up. At Discovery Junction Pre-School. Contact: Nicki / Maureen: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com web site
- Petervale Municipal Clinic: Telephone 011 807-2946 Cambridge Road between Witkoppen Road and Frans Hals St, on the south of the N1 Freeway. Services Rendered: Minor Ailments Chronic Ailments Mother & Child Services Antenatal Services & PMTCT Family Planning Services Sexually Transmitted Infections HIV & AIDS VCT Counselling TB Child Immunisation Services. Operating Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:00.
The purple pin shows the position of the centre (GPS Coordinates: -26.03987, 28.04630):
View Paulshof / Sunninghill shops in a larger map
Please tell those you contact that you found them at www.megaplex.co.za!
For information on local accommodation, other local amenities, and this site's contact
details, click Here (Megaplex Home Page)
Our Contact Details ~
~ Megaplex Home
Links on This Page:
Ground Floor Shops
First Floor Shops
Nearby Places of Interest
Google Area Map
Subscribe to our
"Shopping in Sandton"
Click here for our Subscription page!
Links to Other Pages:
Megaplex Home page Overview of Shops, Facilities, and
Accommodation in Woodmead, Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor and surroundings
Shopping Centres in Rivonia:
Oriental City Rivonia
Early Dawn Mall
Other Shops in Rivonia
Shopping Centres in Morningside:
The Wedge, Morningside
Morning Glen, Kelvin Drive
Morning View, South Road
Restaurants in Rivonia,
Restaurant reviews for Rivonia
Codfather Village of Restaurants,
Restaurants in Morningside,
Restaurant reviews Morningside
Shopping Centres in Woodmead:
Overview of Shops in Woodmead
Woodmead Value Mart
Woodmead Super Value Centre
Woodmead Commercial Park
Woodmead Retail Park
Other Places of Interest:
Culture: Books, Movies, etc
Sandspruit Hiking Trail,
Rivonia Village Veterinary Clinic,
Manor Medical Centre,
Morningside Country Club,
Rooms To Let in Morningside
Be a Modern Hero
Give at Game Shopping Centre, Fourways Boulevard, Opposite Fourways Mall
011 467-0738 / 082 467-8408