Advertise here: Seen by 7,548 Visitors in 2012!
Only R1000+VAT per year for this topmost banner or R500+VAT for another banner!
or call 082 389-3482.
This page is your most up-to-date list of shops,
restaurants and facilities in the Chilli Lane Shopping Centre, Sunninghill,
South Africa. This web site is the world's most extensive and detailed
list of shopping centres, restaurants and other businesses in Northern Sandton, covering Wendywood, Woodmead, Petervale, Rivonia, Morningside,
Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor, Bryanston, Benmore Gardens and, now,
Chilli Lane is the newest* and largest of the
shopping centres in Sunninghill, on the new extension of Rivonia Road.
As with many successful centres, it is built in a curve, focusing on (and
giving an unrivalled view of) the open-air car park, while ignoring the
Sandspruit and park behind the centre. (*Actually, the new extension
opposite, Chilli on Top, is
In Chilli Lane you will find branches of many of your favourite restaurants
Nando's, Ocean Basket, Debonairs, Steers, Primi Piatti and a
few that are rare or unique to the centre: Doppio Zero, and Mexican Fresh. There's a Woolworths Food, Pick 'n Pay, Sorbet
Salon, Perfect 10, several clothing shops, two supermarkets,
all major ATMs (and two banks) and many other shops.
There's a fully-equipped Virgin Active gym with a swimming pool, internet
cafι and juice bar. Still on the sport and fitness theme, Optimum Nutrition supplies sport nutrition and
gym nutrition. products. For when things don't work out, there's a
The centre is situated on the corner of Rivonia and Leeuwkop Roads in
Sunninghill. GPS Coordinates: -26.03013, 28.06046. To get there, you
would probably travel along Rivonia Road. From the N1 Motorway, take the
Rivonia off-ramp and turn North (away from central Sandton) on Rivonia Road. From central
Sandton, travel north on Rivonia Road and go under the N1. Cross Witkoppen
Road. Chilli Lane is about 1 km north on Rivonia Road, the first
major shopping centre on your left, with a traffic circle. See
Google map below.
Trading Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-18:00. Saturday 08:30-17:00, Sunday
& Public Holidays: 09:00-13:00. Restaurants and some shops stay open
longer or for different hours.
Parking: There is plenty of open-air parking and a basement floor of
underground parking with a car wash. Parking is free and uncontrolled. There are a
few car guards. Previously rampant theft out of
motor vehicles seems to have improved due to a greater security
consciousness on the part of the centre.
Note: Megaplex does not manage the shopping centres listed on this site: For letting
queries, compliments, or complaints about the this centre, please contact
Centre Manager: Telephone 011 510 9917 Abreal are the Managing Agents. Contact: Charlet van der Hoven: e-mail email@example.com
Group web site
Marketing: Telephone 011 510 9999. Contact: Ilonka Reichelt: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Leasing: Telephone 011 510 9999. Contact: Noko Makatelele: e-mail email@example.com
Centre web site.
Click any e-mail link to generate a message in your default e-mail
program. The e-mail also contains a cc to us: This shows us which
shops are getting business from here. As a reward for copying us, you get a free
subscription to our monthly e-newsletter "Shopping in Sandton". If you don't want it, just delete the contents of the cc box in
your e-mail or, when the newsletter arrives, click the "Unsubscribe" Link.
Megaplex's monthly e-newsletter alerts you, the Sandton shopper, to all that
is new, fresh, and exciting in Woodmead, Rivonia, Morningside, Morningside
Manor, Gallo Manor, Wendywood and Petervale! We aim to bring you the
best bargains, the most interesting restaurants, the liveliest shops, and a
touch of humour. If it's not good, we'll also warn you about it.
Subscribe here. See newsletters here:
All Newsletters 2009-date,
Advertise in our Monthly e-Newsletter from only R190/month!
Around 6000 subscribers, many of them dedicated Sandton Shoppers! e-mail us, or
All shops in the centre are on the ground floor, clustered around the
open-air car park. Primi Piatti Restaurant is up the stairs outside Ocean
Basket. Chilli Lane Car Wash is in the Basement car park accessible down
the ramp next to Doppio Zero.
Shops are listed below approximately from South to North, which is left to
right as seen from the open-air parking and Rivonia Road, and the order in which
you would find them as you come in off Rivonia Road:
- Woolworths Foods (Shop 01-06): Telephone 011 259 3900, 011 234 9590 Newly expanded (Sept 2014) Department Store: Prepack meals, large array of produce. Woolworths Card / Credit cards. Contact: Solly: Group web site
- Hampton Hall Interiors (Shop 07): Telephone 011 234 0357, 078 4036190 Interior decorating, design and dιcor. Furniture and fabrics. Curtaining and blinds. Contact: Tarryn Liebenberg: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perfect 10 (Shop 08): Telephone 011 234 1077 Nail and Body Studio, Health & Beauty. Nails, Manicure and pedicure, Waxing, Tinting, Eyelash Extensions, Facials, Hair Removal. Contact: Yavi: e-mail Perfect10Sunninghill@gmail.com
- David Shannon Hairdressing (Shop 09): Telephone 011 234 9780/1 Unisex Hair Care: Redken, L'Oreal, GHD. Open M-F 09:00-18:00, Sat 09:00-16:00. Contact: Leigh: e-mail David.Shannon.Hair@gmail.com web site
- Vacant - Shop To Let: Telephone 011 510 9999 Abreal Property Management. Contact: Noko Makatelele: e-mail email@example.com
- The Crazy Store (Shop 11): Telephone 011 234 4345 Specialized gifts. Reading glasses, Sunglasses, novels, birthday cards. Party things, bathroom, sewing, picture frames, baby range, candles. Dog and cat toys, gardening, braai, hardware, kitchen. Plasticware, sweets, glassware, clocks, boys' & girls' toys. Contact: Phyllis: e-mail Group: firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Rivonia Village Craft Market (Shop 13): Telephone 011 234 2011 Handmade crafts, gifts, scrapbooking, homeware, kids art, ceramics, jewellery, and more for all ages. Contact: Gina White: e-mail RVCraftMarket@yebo.co.za
- Postnet (Shop 14): Telephone 011 807 1834, Fax 011 807 4389 Courier Service, Copy & Print, Courier, Neotel, Stationary and Internet Cafι. Moved from the north wing. e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Olivia Schiller Physiotherapy (Shop 15): Telephone 011 234 3803 Physiotherapists. Open Monday-Friday 7:00-18:00. Saturdays 8:00-12:00. Treatment for whiplash, headaches, back and neck pain, sciatica, chest and sinus conditions, sports injuries, post operative rehab, ante natal, post natal, jaw (TMJ). Fees per medical aid rates. Credit cards accepted. You do not need to be referred by a doctor or specialist. Contact: Olivia Schiller (Bsc Physio, UCT): e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Ocean Basket (Shop 16 & 17): Telephone 011 234 9716, Fax 011 656 1447 Fish, Seafood and Sushi Restaurant. Fish & chips. Lunch-hour specials. Open 11:30 - 22:00 Daily. Contact: Sipho: e-mail email@example.com Group web site. Read Restaurant review here
- Primi Piatti (Shop 41): Telephone 011 234 2922/3, Fax 011 234 2924 Italian Restaurant: Breakfast, Antipasti, Pizza, Pasta, Salads, Burgers, Desserts, Speciality Items, Kids Menu and Cocktails set in factory decor. Up the stairs outside Ocean Basket. The only restaurant with a scenic view. Contact: Vusi: e-mail loft@PrimiPiatti.com Group web site. Read Restaurant review here
- Spec Savers (Shop 19): Telephone 011 231 2600, Fax 011 231 2601, Care Line 0860 109 289 a group of optometrists dedicated to finding the best value-added ways of delivering eye care and eyewear to the South African public. Branded Eyewear / Sunglasses - Gucci, Prada, Hugo Boss, Tag Heuer, Guess, Oakley, Police, Ray-Ban. Contact: Mornι Charl de Bruin, BSc, B Optom: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Cell.com: Telephone 011 234 5899, 072 767 9786, 0786 744 000 recover water-damaged cell-phones, computer accessories, trade-ins, iPhone, Blackberry, repairs and accessories. e-mail email@example.com
- Barber Net (Shop 22): Telephone 083 693 9317, Fax 086 692 4144 Hairdressing - Barbershop: Men's Hairstyling. Open M-F 09:00-18:00, Sat 09:00-15:00, Sun 09:00-14:00. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com
- Clicks: Telephone 011 234 1060 (front desk), 011 234 7861 (dispensary), Fax 011 234 8314 Health & Beauty, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, dispensary, pharmacy. Contact: Cedric: e-mail CLK1520pharm@clicksgroup.co.za
- Cartridge Depot (Shop 23): Telephone 011 234 3768 Suppliers of refills, re-manufactured and new printer cartridges. A4 printer paper. e-mail ChilliLane@cartridgedepot.co.za Group web site
- Levingers Dry Cleaners: Telephone 011 234 8061 Dry Cleaners, laundry. Shoe repairs, leather repairs and dying, alterations. Iron-on and stick-on labels: R115/50 or R230/100 - 082 412 7164.
- FNB - First National Bank & ATM: Telephone 011 234 2490 Newly-revamped modern bank. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nedbank ATM: Lost/Stolen ATM Cards 0800 110 929.
- Biltong @ ZA (Shop 27): Telephone 011 234 9803, Fax 086 606 6552 Biltong and Dry wors Food Products. Quality biltong with that exquisite natural slow-dried taste. Bites, game, biltong powder, doggy bites. e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Pick n Pay Liquor: Telephone 011 234 9124 Liquor Store.
- Pick n Pay: Telephone 011 234 9124 Department Store: Fruit & vegetables, groceries, butchery, cool drinks, home care, baby room. e-mail ChilliLane@pnp.co.za Group web site
- Centre Toilets & Security Office.
- Flight Centre (Shop 31 & 32): Telephone 011 234 9800, Fax 011 234 9876 Travel Needs: Hotel bookings, Car hire, Flights. e-mail sunninghillRSA@flightcentre.co.za Group web site
- MTN (Shop 33): Telephone 011 234 3506, Fax 011 234 3504 Telecom Services: Cell phones, Contracts and Accessories. Contact: Obakeng: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Vetsmart (Shop 34): Telephone 011 234 9742, Fax 011 234 8041 Veterinary-approved pet foods, products and accessories including basic treatment products, chews, toys, beds, clothing, leads, collars, and bird accessories. Open M-F 09:00-18:00, Sat 09:00-17:00, Sun & PH 09:00-14:00. Contact: Kara Louw: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Chrome Supplements & Accessories (Shop 35): Telephone 011 234 2190 Nutrition: Weight Loss, Muscle Building, Performance, Recipes. Supplementation: Weight Loss, Muscle Building, General, Performance, Supplement Guides, Reviews, Buy Supplements. Training Workouts. Group web site
- PostNet Post Boxes.
- Standard Bank (Shop 38): Toll free 0860 101 341, 0860 123 000 A typical Substandard Bank.
- Standard Bank ATM: Lost/Stolen ATM Cards 0800 020 600.
- Sorbet Beauty Salon (Shop 38): Telephone 011 234 7120, 082 299 4022 Health & Beauty: Face and body professionals. e-mail Sunninghill@sorbet.co.za Group web site
- candi&co (Shop 39): Telephone 011 234 0105, 076 569 3489 Hair salon specialising in ethnic hair. e-mail ChilliLane@candiandco.co.za Group web site
- Debonairs (Shop 40): Telephone 011 803 5355 / 6498, Fax 011 803 5355 & 086 505 6142 Restaurant: Pizza, Juices, Soft drinks, Potato wedges. Delivery. Contact: Lwandy: e-mail LwandyM@gmail.com Group web site
- Steers (Shop 41): Telephone 011 807 1170 Fast Food Steak Restaurant and take-away. Contact: Sharon: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- ABSA ATM: Lost/Stolen ATM Cards 0800 111 155.
- Mexican Fresh (Shop 38): Telephone 011 803 6599 Mexican food: Tex-Mex cooking burritos, nachos, fajitas, tacos and quesadillas. Vegetarian, beef, chicken or prawn. Side dishes: guacamole, pico de gallo, Mexican rice and fresh salsa. Chilli can be added. e-mail Group: info@MexicanFresh.co.za Group web site
- Nando's: Telephone 011 234 8846 Famous chicken Restaurant: Nando's famous flame-grilled free-range chicken, peri-peri (various strengths) or lemon and herb. Salads, chicken and vegetarian burgers, pitas and wraps. e-mail email@example.com
- Doppio Zero (Shop 42): Telephone 011 234 7841, 082 415 7486 Authentic Mediterranean Restaurant: Pizza, pasta, steak, fish. Contact: Etienne de Kock: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . Read Restaurant review here
- Virgin Active: Telephone 011 807 5517, Fax 011 807 6617 Fully-equipped gym, swimming pool, internet cafι, Kauai juice bar. No weapons allowed. Open Mon-Thu 05:00-21:30, Fri 05:00-21:00, Sat, Sun & PH 06:00-20:00.
Furnished Garden Cottage/Apartment to Let Now in Morningside Manor
Large north-facing. Bedroom with en suite full bathroom. Split-level lounge/dining area. Kitchen, patio, garden and carport. Secure, carpeted, fully furnished and serviced.
Close to shops and bus routes. To Let at R 8,000 per month all inclusive for one person, R9,000 for two. Call 082 389 3482, e-mail us, or
- Rivonia off ramp from N1 Highway about 1 km south.
- Builders Warehouse Rivonia: Telephone 011 462-5882, 0860 008 913 Corner Leeuwkop and Rivonia Roads, diagonally opposite the entrance to Chilli Lane. Building material and home improvement warehouse. Offers building and maintenance contractors, DIY enthusiasts and home owners a comprehensive range of competitively priced products, with a large garden centre display and builders supplies yard. Open M-F 07:00-19:00, Sat 07:00-17:00, Sun 08:00-16:00. e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Hot Dog Cafι at Builders Warehouse: Telephone 081 575 4489, Group 012 664 7213 Hot dogs, wors dogs, burgers, chips ("fries"), cold drinks and other fast foods. web site
- Plovers Realty: Telephone 083 445 2225, 072 320 9963, Fax 086 659 7736 Real Estate Agents: Sales, letting, property management. Moved from Chilli Lane shop 02 to Kikuyu Road, Sunninghill. Contact: Jenny Holland: e-mail jennyh@PloversRealty.co.za web site
This dark blue
marker on the map shows the location of the centre. Other centres in
Sunninghill, Paulshof and Petervale are marked with the symbols shown below:
View Paulshof / Sunninghill shops in a larger map
Subscribe to our
"Shopping in Sandton"
Click here for our Subscription page!
Links on This Page:
Ground Floor Shops
Nearby Places of Interest
Google Area Map
To search this web page for
keywords, press Ctrl+F
or use your browser's Search or Find function. This page is provided as a
public service please
any corrections or to advertise here.
Links to Other Pages:
www.megaplex.co.za Home Overview of Shops, Facilities, and
Accommodation in Woodmead, Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor and
Other Shopping Centres in Sunninghill:
Chilli on Top Centre
Sunhill Shopping Centre
Rivonia Crossing Phase 1
The Square, Leeukop Road
The Core, Leeukop Road
Other Shopping Centres in Rivonia:
Early Dawn Mall
Oriental City Rivonia
Shopping Centres in Morningside:
90 Degrees on Rivonia
The Wedge, Morningside
Morning Glen Mall
Morning View Shopping Centre
Restaurants in Rivonia,
Codfather Village of Restaurants,
Restaurant reviews for Rivonia
Morningside Restaurant reviews
Other Places of Interest:
Culture: Books, Movies, etc
Sandspruit Hiking Trail,
Ernest Ullmann Park Recreation Centre,
Rivonia Village Veterinary Clinic,
Montrose Nursery Garden Centre and Gia's
Manor Medical Centre,
Morningside Country Club
Brave Enough to
Be a South African HERO:
Colony, cor Jan Smuts & Rothesay Avenues, Craighall.