Links on This Page:
Ground Floor Shops
First Floor Shops etc.
Nearby Places of Interest
Links to Other Pages:
Home Overview of Shops, Facilities, and
Accommodation in Woodmead, Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor
Other Shopping Centres in Rivonia:
Early Dawn Mall
Oriental City Rivonia
Shopping Centres in Morningside:
90 Degrees on Rivonia
The Wedge, Morningside
Morning Glen Mall
Morning View Shopping Centre
Restaurants in Rivonia,
Codfather Village of Restaurants,
Restaurant reviews for Rivonia
Morningside Restaurant reviews
Other Places of Interest:
Chilli Lane Shops, Sunninghill
Culture: Books, Movies, etc
Sandspruit Hiking Trail,
Ernest Ullmann Park Recreation Centre,
Rivonia Village Veterinary Clinic,
Montrose Nursery Garden Centre and Gia's
Manor Medical Centre,
Morningside Country Club,
Rooms To Let in Morningside
This page is your up-to-date list of shops, restaurants and facilities in
Rivonia Village Shopping Centre. This web site is the world's most
extensive and detailed list of shopping centres, restaurants and other businesses in Rivonia,
Morningside, and Woodmead, South Africa.
Advertise in our Monthly e-Newsletter from only R190/month!
Around 6000 subscribers, many of them dedicated Sandton Shoppers! e-mail us, or
To search this web page for keywords, press Ctrl+F
or use your browser's Search or Find function.
This page is
provided as a public service please
any corrections or to advertise here. Please tell
contacts that you found them at www.megaplex.co.za.
Rivonia Village (formerly Mutual Village) is a regional centre in the heart of the central
shopping area on Rivonia Boulevard, Rivonia, Sandton. It houses three banks
(FNB at one end, downstairs, and Standard and Nedbank upstairs at the other), a full Woolworths and many interesting shops and
restaurants, notably Ninos and a News Cafι ("it's about the vibe", but they
might feed you too). The Shopping Centre is not to be
confused with Rivonia Village, the townhouse complex at 4 Whelan Close, the name
of which this centre has copied. Equally confusing,
Rivonia Village Vet (also named before
this centre) is not in this centre, but down the road.
The latest revamp of the centre is complete as at early December 2013:
This has taken the centre's exterior from an attractive
low-maintenance orange face-brick to an ugly grey high-maintenance painted
appearance. One has to wonder what they were thinking. More news:
- Capitec Bank and ATM, Shop 09A, Opened Sept 2016.
- Debonairs Pizza, opened Oct 2016.
- WOW Junction, opened Dec 2016.
- The Rivonia Village Market now runs on the first and last Friday of the month
at the Centre.
To get there, you would probably travel along Rivonia Road.
From the N1 Motorway, take the Rivonia off-ramp and turn South (towards central
Sandton). From central Sandton, travel north on Rivonia Road. Turn
east (the only direction possible) at the Ninth Avenue T-junction and the centre
will be one block further on your right
(News Cafι), with the underground parking entrance halfway along the
block. Otherwise, turn east (towards McDonalds) at Eighth Ave / Mutual
Road, then next left (Rivonia Boulevard) and you will see the entrance to the
ground-level parking on your right.
Trading Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-18:00, Saturday
09:00-13:00, Sunday and Holidays optional. Some shops, and the restaurants
particularly, open for longer hours, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Parking: There is plenty of open-air parking and a floor the size of a
city block of underground parking, newly extended in November 2013. Parking is free for only 30 minutes,
1 hour: R 3.00, 2 hours: R 4.00, 3 hours: R 5.00, 4 hours: R 7.00, 5 hours: R
9.00, 6 hours: R 10.00, 7 hours: R 13.00, 8 hours: R 16.00, over 8 hours and
lost ticket R19.00 (all inclusive of VAT). Cheque, credit cards not accepted, cash only.
Note: Megaplex does not manage the shopping centres listed on this site: For letting queries, compliments, or complaints about the this centre, please contact
Centre Manager: Telephone 011 234 8377, 082 889 9551, Fax 086 678 0365 or JHI: 011 463 0518, Fax: 086 5050 850. Contact: Melissa Botha: e-mail email@example.com web site;
Marketing Manager: Telephone 011 807 2433 Profact Marketing. Contact: Jo-Anne Levitt-Spracklen: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Click any e-mail link to generate a message in your default e-mail program.
The e-mail also
contains a cc to us: This shows us which shops are getting business from
As a reward for copying us, you get a free subscription to our monthly e-newsletter "Shopping in Sandton". If you don't want it, just delete the
contents of the cc box in your e-mail or, when the
newsletter arrives, click the "Unsubscribe" Link.
Megaplex's monthly e-newsletter alerts you, the Sandton
shopper, to all that is new, fresh, and exciting in
Woodmead, Rivonia, Morningside, Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor, Wendywood and Petervale! We
aim to bring you the best bargains, the most interesting restaurants, the
liveliest shops, and a touch of humour. If it's not good, we'll also warn you about it.
Subscribe here. See newsletters here:
All Newsletters 2009-date,
Room to Let in Morningside Manor, July 2017
Small Bedroom with en suite
half bathroom. Shared lounge, dining room, patio, and garden. Secure, carpeted, fully furnished and serviced
(including washing). Close to shops and bus routes. To Let for one person only. Call 082 389 3482, e-mail us, or
Most shops in the centre are on the ground floor. Smaller shops and
surgeries, the new
Nedbank, and Japa restaurant are on the the first floor (up the lift or
escalators). Offices are in a separate block above FNB (entrance in Mutual
Road). Ground floor shops are listed approximately from North to South, which is left to right as seen from the
open-air parking and Rivonia Boulevard:
- Rivonia News Cafι (Shop 01A): Telephone 011 234-0164, Fax 011 234-0165. cor. Rivonia Boulevard and Ninth Street. "News Cafe - it's about the vibe" (but you can also get food and drink). Moved across Ninth Avenue from Rivonia Square to Rivonia Village. Contact: Taki & Chris: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Capitec Bank and ATM (Shop 08A): Telephone 011 803 0204, 011 803 0054, Fax 086 206 0486 The bank with the lowest fees, the longest hours and the massively over-officious attitude to FICA. They charge R52 to replace expired cards (which no other bank does). Open M-F 08:00-17:00, Sat 08:00-13:00 for all banking services. Contact: Bianca (Manager), Tshego (Asst. Manager): e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- WOW Junction (Shop 09): Telephone 060 500 6400 Electronics, gadgets, accessories, leather brands, decor and exclusive crockery that are of good quality and value for money. Promotes human innovativeness (sic) and creativeness (sic) for a "greater shopping experience". Contact: Obakeng: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Debonairs Pizza (Shop 13A): Telephone 017 200 0722 Now Open Sun-Thu 10:00-21:00, Fri/Sat 10:00-21:30: Restaurant: Pizza, stacks, subs, Juices, Soft drinks, Potato wedges. Contact: Brilliant: Group web site
- Nino's: Telephone 011 803 8882, Fax 011 787 6390, Cell 079 888 5305 Italian Restaurant. Coffees, Breakfast, Pastas, Wraps, Pizza, Light meals, Speciality dishes, Tramezzini, Speciality Sandwiches, Cakes. Open Mon-Fri 06:1519:00, Sat 06:3017:00, Sun 08:0016:00. Contact: Kim Welsh: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- ATMs: Lost ATM Cards 0800 111 155 (Absa), 0800 110 132 (FNB), 0800 020 600 (Std) Automatic Teller Machines from ABSA, FNB, Standard Bank and Nedbank are in the little freestanding block outside Flight Centre / Ninos. There are Nedbank and Standard ATMs up the escalators at these banks.
- Flight Centre (Shop 2): Telephone 011 234-0425, Fax 011 234-0432 Travel shop. Hotel bookings, Car hire, Flight specialists. Moved from Rivonia Square. Contact: Graham Cannings: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Pizza Luna, and Luna Deli (Shop 10): Telephone 011 803 7699 Italian Restaurant specialising in authentic Italian Pizza and Pasta. Open mall hours. Deli sells local and imported meats and cheeses, salads, panini, pastries, smoothies. Contact: Raffaele: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . Read Restaurant review here
- Levingers Drycleaners (Shop 12): Telephone 011 803 0264 Dry cleaners, shoe repairs, tailoring. Open mall hours. Contact: Gary.
- Dr Bob's Pet Deli (Shop 14): Tel & Fax 011 234 4126 Vet food shop. Stocks Vondi's holistic pet nutrition, "The Healthy Natural Alternative". Tick and flea products/repellents. De-worming. Pet toys. Open mall hours. Contact: Dr Robert Clark: e-mail email@example.com
- Biltong@za & Meat@za (Shop 16): Telephone 011 234 9161, Group 012 653 6333 Fresh meat and traditional Biltong delicatessen. Open Mon Fri 09:00-18:00, Sat 08:00-13:00, Sun 09:00-13:00, Public Holiday 09:00-14:00. Group web site, web site
- The Body Shop (Shop 18): Telephone 011 234 3851 Grooming. Soaps, Shampoo, Facial wash, Cosmetics. Open MonFriday 08:30-18:00, Saturday 08:30-17:00, Sunday 08:30-13:00. Contact: Lihle: e-mail TBS0286MGR@thebodyshopsa.co.za Group web site
- Global Photographic (Shop 20): Telephone 011 803 0311, Fax 011 803 0261 Photographic shop, photo processing, digital copy and print, blockmounting, digital cameras, memory cards, large array of telescopes. Contact: Adrian van Wyk: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melissa's Mantra (Shop 22) Food, home, gifting. Opening mid November 2016. e-mail email@example.com web site
- Red Square (Shop 32): Telephone 011 234-1790, Fax 086 65-9710 Beauty and Fragrances, Cosmetics. Open mall hours. Contact: Thandi: e-mail RSrivoniaSM_0728@edcon.co.za Group web site
- Rivonia Optometrists (Shop 38): Telephone 011 803 4052, 011 803 4431, Fax 011 803 8185 Cell 082 576 4652 Optometrist. Spectacles, Contact lenses, Sunglasses, Vision Solutions. Open mall hours, revamping until mid-September. Contact: Morag Thompson: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Woolworths (Shop 01): Telephone 011 231 2100, Fax 011 803 6258 Supermarket and affordable clothing. Men's Clothing, Ladies Clothing, Kids Clothing, Homeware, Food, Beverages, Shoes, Cosmetics. Open mall hours. Contact: Raymond: e-mail BAD: email@example.com Group web site
- Patachou Patisserie (Shop 44A): Telephone 011 794 2133, 011 234 0700 Cakes and sweet treats, freshly delivered each day. e-mail Rivonia@patachou.co.za web site
- Lola Boutique: Telephone 083 601 7491 Ladies fashion: Mainly local designs - Maya Press, Soul, Gengar, Calico. Handbags - Ginger Jack, Bloom, Amai King. Imported shoes. Contact: Juliette and Suzette Sibold: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mane Attraction (Shop 48): Telephone 011 234-0034/5 Hairdresser, Hair stylists. Open 7 days a week. e-mail BAD: email@example.com
- Step Ahead (Shop 50): Telephone 011 803 4604/011 706 3857, Fax 011 706 4897 Ladies' Shoes. Leather Shoes, Evening Sandals, Canvas Shoes. Open mall hours. web site
- Sorbet Nails: Telephone 011 803 8887, 083 585 7047, Fax 011 803 8777 Nail bar. Manicures, Pedicures, Bio sculpture, natural nail gel, Acrylic & Gel nails, Hand, Foot and Nail care products. MonFriday 09:00-18:00, Saturday 09:00-17:00, Sun & PH 09:00-14:00. e-mail Group: firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- @Home: Telephone 011 234 7243, 011 706 8178 Homeware and kitchen appliances, cookware. Contact: Khensani: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- CNA: Telephone 011 803 8877 Newsagent: Cards, Stationery, Toys, Gifts, Books, Files, Magazines, Newspapers, sweets. Open mall hours. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Clicks (Shop 63): Telephone 011 234 1671, 011 234 1734 Pharmacy: Cosmetics, Make-up, Health products, Homeware, Cleaning equipment, Appliances, Beauty products. Mall hours. e-mail Manager: email@example.com;Pharmaacy: firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Wingate Computers: Telephone 011 234 0210, Fax 011 234 0745 Computer sales and repairs. Computers, Games, Hardware, Software, Keyboards, Mouse (mice), Anti-virus, Laptops, networking. Open mall hours. Contact: Rory or Ben: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Minuteman Press: Telephone 011 803 7319, Fax 011 803 6810 Cell 084 418 0708 Printers. Full service printing & copy centre, Brochures, Letterheads, Business cards, Rubber Stamps, Graphics designs. Open mall hours. Contact: Aziz / Suraya: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Checkers Liquor: Telephone 011 603 3870, 084 402 9267 Full-licence liquor store - now open (Dec 2015) despite another liquor store, Rivonia Cellars, within 500m. e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Vodashop Rivonia: Telephone 011 807 4391, Fax 011 807 4219 Cell phones. Upgrades, Contracts, SIM swap, Cash Phones, Accessories, Transfers. Open mall hours. Contact: Barrett: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Checkers: Telephone 011 603 3870, 084 402 9267 opened 21 November 2013. Extensive supermarket: Groceries, fresh and frozen produce, bread, household cleaning, beauty and personal care products, etc. Open every day 08:00-20:00. Contact: Charmaine Kotzee: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Postnet: Telephone 011 807 5258, Fax 011 807 5260, Fax2Email 0866 145 643 Business services: Faxes, Printing, Stationery, Posters, Post boxes, Neotel phones. Open mall hours. Group web site
- Vida e Caffe: Telephone 083 502 3058, 078 252 5273 Coffee shop opposite Checkers. Wide variety of coffees, some tea, frio, sumo, Portuguese rolls, croissants, toasted sandwiches, salads, muffins, other snacks. Contact: Mpume: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- FNB (First National Bank) & ATMs: Telephone 011 803 1527, 087 575 9404, Fax 011 803 1527 Cheque accounts, Savings accounts, Money Markets, Home Loans, Personal Loans, Credit Cards. Branch Open MondayThursday 09:0017:00, Friday 08:3017:00, Saturday 08:3013:00. Tellers MondayFriday 09:0016:00, Saturday 08:3012:00. e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- bbq Workshop: Telephone 011 234 4157 Restaurant with wood-fired oven: Pita, souvlakia, grills, ribs, chops, salads to your specification. Contact: Chris: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Roco Mamas: Telephone 011 234 1100 Burger Restaurant. Cheeseburger, cheese+bacon burger, mushroom, shoe string fries, design your own, wings, salads, dips. Contact: Brian: e-mail email@example.com Group facebook page
- Maps and Travel (Shop 03A): Telephone 011 807 5470, Fax 011 807 7491 This is Map Centre's shop: Maps and charts of all sorts, travel accessories. Open 09:00-17:00 M-F, 09:00-12:00 Sat. Map Centre's offices are at 7 Wessel Rd Rivonia 2090, Tel: 011 807-2292. Contact: Hazel: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
Up the lift or escalators outside Woolworths main entrance, on the the first
floor, there are smaller shops and surgeries, the Sub-standard Bank, Japa
restaurant and Room Five Function Venue. The mid-2014 renovations have
extended this level above the new Checkers, and added access via lift and
escalators just outside Checkers.
- Japa Express Sushi Bar: Telephone 011 807 2320, Fax 011 807 6565, Cell 082 565 0065 Japanese restaurant up the escalator next to Nedbank. Sushi, Sashimi, Tempura dishes, Soup. Open every day Lunch 12:0014:30 and Dinner 18:0022:00 (21:00 on Sundays and Public Holidays). Contact: Nisshi / Maria.
- HFPA: Telephone 011 807 9673, Fax 011 234 3333 Health and Fitness Professional Association: Courses connected with Health and Fitness, e.g. Diplomas in Exercise Science, Personal Trainer/Sports Conditioning, Coaching Science, Group Fitness Instructor, Sports Massage Therapy, Pilates Instructor, Sport & Exercise Nutrition, Exercise & Pregnancy Instructor, Management Programmes. Moved October 2011 from Rivonia Square. Up the escalator and past Standard Bank. e-mail email@example.com web site
- RoomFive Function Venue (Suite 5): Telephone 011 234 8723/24/32, 076 576 5958, Fax 011 234 8735 Private Event/Function/banqueting/cocktail Venue for Corporate clients, private clients and Weddings. Seats from 80 to 800. Catering included. Contact: Franz & Demetra: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com web site
- Pure Motion Studio: Telephone 011 807 9673 Now inside HFPA (Health & Fitness Professionals Association). Offers clients a holistic wellness programme comprising of Pilates, Personal Training, TRX Suspension Training, Lifestyle training & eating programmes. Open Mon-Fri 07:00-17:00, Sat 08:00-12:00. Contact: Chantel van der Westhuizen: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Standard Bank Rivonia: Telephone 011 239 8600, Toll free 0860 123 000 Moved from corner 10th Ave and Rivonia Boulevard, now up the escalator above Woolworths. Bank & ATM. Full Banking services. Open: M-F 09:00-15:30, Saturdays 08:30-12:00, Last working weekday of the month 08:30-15:30. Contact: Stuart Russell: e-mail Stuart.Russell@standardbank.co.za Group web site
- Nedbank Rivonia: Telephone 011 233 3900, Fax 011 233 3940, Account enquiries 0860 555111 Well-known bank, up the escalator above Woolworths: Cheque accounts, Savings accounts, Money Markets, Home Loans, Personal Loans, Credit Cards. "Make Things Happen". Branch Code 196905. e-mail RivoniaBM@nedbank.co.za Group web site
- Lew Geffen Estates: Telephone 011 803 3380, Fax 011 803 3319 Cell 082 874 0078 Properties for Sale, Properties for Rental, Commercial Properties. Open office hours. e-mail email@example.com web site
- Rivonia Tailors (Suite 2): Telephone 011 807 3958 Tailor. Clothing Alterations. Open mall hours. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centre Management Offices: Telephone 011 234 8377, Emergency 060 544 5985 Office Hours Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00, Sat 09:00-13:00. Contact: Michelle Preston, Candace Kistasamy: e-mail Michelle.email@example.com web site
- Drs Mohamed & Nasreen Coovadia (Suite 4 & 5): Telephone 011 807 4646, Fax 011 807 4646, Cell 082 262 6195 Doctor. Medical Practice, Doctor, General practitioner. Open Mon-Friday 09:00-18:00 Saturday 09:00-13:00. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Akabor (Suite 6): Telephone 011 803 6855., Fax 011 803 6855 Dentist. General Dentistry, Teeth whitening, Paediatric Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry. Open mall hours. Contact: Salwa Dala Dr: e-mail email@example.com
- Dr Salwa Dalal, BDS (Wits) (Suite 6): Telephone 011 803 6855, Fax 011 803 6855 Dentist. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Afro Kids Salon (Shop FF07): Telephone 072 056 3409 Dynamic Kids Hair Salon offering an interactive educational environment and play areas for kids to unleash their creativity. It's Where Hair Meets Fun. Contact: Nthabeleng: e-mail email@example.com facebook page
- Grand Barberhood (Shop FF08): Telephone 011 234 3499 Men's haircut, buzz cut, clean face shave with hot towel, beard trim, pensioners Mon-Thu, boys haircut, ears or nose wax. Open Mon-Thu: 09:00-18:00, Fri 09:00-12:00 13:30-18:00, Sat 09:00-16:00, Sun 09:00-14:00. web site
- Barre Body: Telephone 083 729 5858. 079 791 3062 Innovative challenging Barre classes and superfood nutrition. Fusion of Pilates, ballet barre work, light weights and cardio. Classes: 06:00 Friday, 08:00 Saturday, 09:00 SunFri, 18:00 MonThu. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Spero Wellness Centre (Shop FF10): Telephone 071 239 4748 Educational Psychologist, Dore Practitioner, Clinical Psychologist, Physiotherapist, Nutritional Therapist, Homeopath, Reflexologist, Chiropractor. Contact: Dr Sharad Hansjee: https facebook page
- Eve's Hair (Shop FF11): Telephone 073 511 2717 Ethinic hairdresser. Contact: Evelyn Anyere: e-mail email@example.com
- Placecol Skin Care Clinic (Shop FF12): Telephone 011 234 3303, Customer Care 0861 112222 Facials, massage, body treatments, tinting, lash extensions, manicure, pedicure, nails. Open Mon-Fri 09:00-18:00, Sat 09:00-17:00, Holidays 09:00-15:00. Group web site
- Bodytec (Shop FF13): Telephone 011 234 4858 Personal fitness training with electro muscle stimulation (EMS): 20 minutes training once a week. Contact: Michelle: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com web site
- First Pointe Dance and Wellness (Shop FF14): Telephone 084 400 2159 Rad ballet classes, Pilates, fitness, dance classes for children aged 2+ to young adults; adults (all ages) beginners to advanced. Contact: Talia Scott-Parkin: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- ZA Tanning Studio: Telephone 071 495 7377, 071 381 4440 Reopening 14 Dec 2015. e-mail email@example.com
- Richard's Fitzone (Shop FF15): Telephone 076 162 5610 Personal fitness training with weights and equipment. Contact: Richard Gardener: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Photographic Training (Shop FF16): Telephone 011 803 0311, 083 325 4086 Photographic courses: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced. Adobe Photoshop, Flash, studio lighting, Specialised courses. e-mail email@example.com
Offices are in a separate block above FNB (entrance in Mutual Road, the
opposite side of the block to FNB's entrance).
Lew Geffin / Sotheby's
The Thornybush collector
Mr Price Group Real Estate
: Telephone 011 234 0250
, Fax 011 234 0251
Estate agents Admin offices. Open office hours.
Group web site
The WOW Group
(Shop 2nd Floor
): Telephone 0861 WOW grp (0861 969 477), 083 469 3690
Exciting Training in Leadership, Management, Business & Technical skills for young professionals, managers, partner & non-finance people. Venue hire.
Contact: Dean Davey. web site
Open Door Recruitment
Sakhisizwe Investments (Pty) Ltd
Publicity Project Management
International Media Representatives
Pangbourne Properties Ltd
Capital Property Fund (Shop 104)
Fortress Asset Managers (Pty) Ltd
Proptrax Property Index Tracker Manages (Pty) Ltd (Shop 104)
- Rivonia Oriental City, a
centre of comparable size with a Pick 'n Pay,
directly opposite across 9th Avenue, also on Rivonia Boulevard.
- Early Dawn Shopping Centre, smaller
directly opposite across Rivonia Boulevard, corner 9th Avenue.
- Mutual Mews Shopping Centre,
directly opposite on Rivonia Boulevard, next
to Early Dawn.
- Shell filling station, directly opposite across Rivonia Boulevard.
- Rivonia Village Vet, Veterinary surgeon and
quality pet food supplier,
cor. Eighth Ave and Stiglingh Rd, Rivonia (two blocks down Mutual Road).
- Rivonia Junction,
smaller local centre, diagonally opposite on Mutual Road and Rivonia
- Lindsay Saker, large Volkswagen dealer and workshop, diagonally opposite the
centre on 9th Avenue and Rivonia Boulevard.
- Rivonia Municipal Library corner 10th Avenue and Rivonia Boulevard.
- Rivonia Village Hall Spacious refurbished community hall and committee room available for functions, events, extra-mural classes, etc. Next to the Library, Rivonia Bvd just north of 10th Ave. Book via Rivonia Residents' Association. Mitri Mitri: Tel 011 234-1662, 082 575-1750, e-mail
re Rivonia Village Hall.