27 March 2020 – Present
During the national State of Disaster declared by the President, most non-liquor shops are open, but might have restrictions. We suggest that you phone the relevant
shop to make sure (numbers below).
This is the original shopping centre of Morningside, completely redeveloped at
a cost of R300 Million and opened on 11 June 2009. This mall has gone
seriously up-market and, with over 80 shops, boutiques and restaurants, is many times the size of its modest former self. It has retained its original name, but is no
longer the only shopping centre in Morningside! If you are looking
for other shopping centres in Morningside, look at the
links to other pages on the left, and the map at the bottom of the page.
Monday–Saturday 09:00–18:00, Sundays & Public Holidays 09:00–15:00. Pick n Pay
and some other shops, and most restaurants open for different or longer hours.
Parking: There is limited free open parking on Waggon Road outside the
centre. Open and undercover paid parking is accessed from both the Rivonia Road and Waggon Road
entrances. The first hour is free. Covid-10 update:
Parking is currently free of charge.
GPS Coordinates of Rivonia Road entrance to Upper
Parking: -26.08294, 28.06083, Waggon Road entrance to lower covered parking
Plush Express Car Wash attendants in the parking areas will wash your car while you shop. Tel 083 657 3969.
Note: Megaplex does not manage the shopping centres listed on this site: For letting
queries, compliments, or complaints about this centre, please contact the
Centre Manager: Jonathan Shutte: Tel 087 940 3833, Fax 086 500 0574, e-mail email@example.com, web site.
Court Sales: Telephone 011 783 0700 – For court sale queries and further information, please contact: Kiki Spiers, at Marketing Concepts: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Free WI-FI – To use the free Wi-Fi:
1. Turn on Wi-Fi on your device
2. Choose the Morningsideshops@VAST network under 'settings'
3. Select and open your preferred web browser
4. "VAST" landing page will appear
5. Click on "Complimentary Access"
6. Complete the information as requested
7. Click on "Connect".
The World's Most Helpful Website for Shopping in Sandton!
Advertise here: Only R500 + VAT per year for a banner like this, or R1000 + VAT for the top banner!
or call 082 389-3482.
This web site is the world's most extensive and detailed list of shopping centres, restaurants and other businesses in Petervale, Rivonia,
Morningside, Woodmead, Wendywood and Benmore Gardens, also eastern Bryanston and Sunninghill –suburbs of Sandton, Greater Johannesburg, South
Africa. This page is provided as a public service – please
any corrections or to advertise. To search this web page for keywords, press Ctrl+F.
Please tell contacts that you found them at www.megaplex.co.za.
Click any e-mail link to generate a message in your default e-mail program.
The e-mail also contains a cc to us. This shows us which shops are getting business from
here. As a reward for copying us, you get a free subscription to our monthly e-newsletter "Shopping in Sandton". If you don't want it, just delete the
contents of the cc box in your e-mail or, when the newsletter arrives, click the "Unsubscribe" Link.
Megaplex's monthly e-newsletter alerts you, the Sandton
shopper, to all that is new, fresh, and exciting in
Woodmead, Rivonia, Morningside, Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor, Wendywood and Petervale! We
aim to bring you the best bargains, the most interesting restaurants, the
liveliest shops. If it's not good, we'll also warn you about it.
Subscribe here. See newsletters here:
All Newsletters 2009-date,
Furnished Morningside Cottage to Let, Now or 1 November 2021
Roomy garden apartment
with double bedroom, bathroom, split-level lounge-dining room, kitchen, patio, garden and
secure carport. Optional garage. WiFi. Carpeted, fully furnished and serviced including
laundry. Close to shops and bus routes. Suit couple, student or
work-from-home businessperson. Call 082 389 3482, e-mail
us, or click here.
Shops and facilities in the centre include:
Upper Level (Rivonia Road Entrance):
Back to top
Approximately in order as numbered by the centre, which is anti-clockwise starting at the northern entrance from the upper level parking (top right on floor plan), back to than entrance, then round the front restaurants:
- FNB ATM (Shop U54): Lost/Stolen ATM Cards 0800 110 132 – Outside Exclusive books, in the lift block next to the parking area.
- Standard Bank ATM: Lost/Stolen ATM Cards 0800 020 600 – Outside Exclusive books, in the lift block next to the parking area.
- Woolworths Food (Shop U01-U05): Telephone 011 895 1900, Fax 011 326 6607 – Opened 5 Feb 2015. Huge light airy shop with a tinge of industrial design, stocking all the foods Woolies are famous for, plus bakery and a liquor section. Contact: Mandla Mona: e-mail StoreMgrMorningsideShoppingCenJhb@woolworths.co.za group web site
- W Café (Shop U09): Telephone 011 895 1904 – Extension of Woolworths. Tea, coffee, cakes, cappuccino, In the upper courtyard, northern end. Contact: Letty Mapule.
- Thomarts Gallery (Shop U07): Telephone 083 897 7802 – Artist-owned contemporary art gallery: African artists including Nkosinathi Thomas Ngulube, Art Director. Art workshops. Exhibition, art curating, art consultancy, art sales. e-mail email@example.com web site
- CaRRol BoYeS (Shop U08): Telephone 089 802 2613 – Dining & Entertaining, Flatware & Cutlery, Home Décor, Office, Bar, Accessories, Gift Ideas, chocolates. Open Monday–Thursday 09:00-18:00, Friday 09:00-15:00, Saturday 9:00-18:00, Sunday 9:00-15:00. Contact: Amos: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Shirt Story (Shop U10): & WhatsApp 065 565 4508 – Opening now. High-class men's shirt boutique. "Made for Me" Leather bags. Contact: Mandla: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Signature Restaurant (Shop U13): Telephone 087 940 3880 – Exclusive restaurant: Continental cuisine, extensive view, wine cellar, live entertainment Mon-Sat night, Sun lunch. Open Monday to Saturday 12:00 – 22:00,Sunday 12:00 – 16:00. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Birkenstock (Shop U14): Telephone 011 883 0238 – Shoe shop - men's and ladies'. Opened 15 September 2018. e-mail morningside@birkenstockSA.co.za web site
- Typo (Shop U15): Tel & Fax 011 326 5469 – Quirky homeware, bags, decorations, gifting and stationery. Group web site
- Sorbet Man (Shop U16) – Men's haircuts & shaves, massages, facials, waxing, hands & feet ("man"icure and pedicure). e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- The Refillery (Shop U17): Telephone 010 495 7476 – Planet-friendly grocer offering PLASTIC-FREE, ‘weigh-and-pay’ shopping to help you stock your pantry with quality, ethically-sourced products without wasteful packaging. Contact: Sam & Dom: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- La Boutique Eyewear (Shop U19): Telephone 0879403830 or 0879403831, Cell 0826089988 or 0826089999 – Optical & Sunglass Couture. Eye testing, contact lens fitting on site. Contact: Lara & Delia Abrahamson, Optometrists: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Frozen For You (Shop U18): Telephone 010 534 5179, Head Office 011 553 7600 – Pre-prepared frozen homestyle meals made with quality ingredients using traditional methods. Wide variety and serving sizes, priced approximately the same as in a restaurant. They deliver. e-mail Group: firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Thule (Shop U20a): Head Office 031 502 1044 – Roof racks, bike carriers, bike travel cases, baby strollers, cargo carriers, trailers for bikes, water sport racks, child bike seats, backpacks, luggage, bags, laptop/tablet/phone cases.. Contact: Chad: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Sticks and Stones (Shop U20b): Telephone 087 940 3893 – Chiropractic, Facials, Massage, Micro-Needling, Peels, Physiotherapy: See next entries for details. Open Mon-Thu, 07:00-18:00, Fri 07:00- 7:00, Sat 08:00-17:00. e-mail sticksandstonesSA@gmail.com web site
- Dr Marie Rosenberg, Chiropractor (Shop U20b): Telephone 082 940 7129 – Chiropractic, inside Sticks and Stones. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- MySkinSpa (Shop U20b): Telephone 087 940 3893, 072 231 7657 – Skin Specialist: Facials, Massage, Micro-Needling, Peels. Contact: Carla Blumenthal: e-mail email@example.com web site
- The Laser Boutique (Shop U20E): WhatsApp booking 076 577 9355, Tel 011 783 7851 / 011 326 5856 – Pain-free laser hair removal treatment. In the passage next to Thomarts Gallery. Hours Mondays-Fridays 06:00-20:00, Saturdays 08:00-18:00, Sundays 09:00-17:00. Contact: Rochelle: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Paul's Homemade Ice-Cream (Shop U20): Telephone 083 345 6251, 071 268 7578 – Ice-Cream bar. Open Mon–Fri 08:00–21:00, Sat–Sun 08:00–22:00. Contact: Ty: e-mail email@example.com web site
- The Finishline Store (Shop U21A): Telephone 072 101 0528, 072 413 7365 – Run on Clouds running shoes. On Performance footwear & Compressport. Contact: Nedean & Magash: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centre Management - Flanagan & Gerard: Telephone 087 940 3833, Fax 086 500 0574 – down the passage between Thomarts Gallery and Sorbet. Contact: Jonathan Shutte: e-mail email@example.com
- Sorbet Beauty Salon (Shop U21): Telephone 087 940 3884 – Health & Beauty: Face and body professionals for Ladies, Teens and Gents. Swedish massage, aromatherapy, hot stone massage, Demalogica, Environ, Essie. Skin Care. Waxing. Nails. Manicure, pedicure. Facials. Grooming: eyelashes, eyebrows. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Swept (Shop U22): Telephone 087 940 3856/7 – Hair Stylist: Kerastase professional high-end salon. Moved from U02. Contact: Sean: e-mail email@example.com facebook page
- Urban Escape (Shop U23): Telephone 010 023 2912 – Nails & skin care, facial treatments, skin analysis, peels, pamper hampers, gifts. Use Dermalogica products. e-mail Group: firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Colourbox (Shop U23A): Telephone 084 912 4444 – A one-stop fashion and lifestyle destination for women. Open Monday–Saturday 09:00-18:00, Sunday and Public Holidays 09:00-15:00. Contact: Michelle: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Tashas Café (Shop U26): Telephone 087 940 3840/1 – Popular coffee shop and eating place: Snacks, etc. Menus and recipes on their group web site. Group web site. Read Restaurant review here
- Aeronautica Militaire (Shop U28): Telephone 011 326 6863 – Premium Italian menswear and womenswear embellished with the Italian Airforce Pilots’ emblems and coat of arms, giving the products originality and authenticity. Contact: Nat Iqani: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;N.Iqani@geri.co.za web site
- CoreFix (Shop U30): Telephone 011 883 0813, 011 883 2193 – One-stop Apple and Samsung device repair and servicing with immediate, walk-in and walk-out service satisfaction. Hours: Mon-Sat 09:00-18:00, Sundays 09:00-15:00. e-mail email@example.com web site
- Le Creuset (Shop U32): Telephone 011 646 6316 – Cookware: Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Toughened Non-Stick, Ovenware, Stoneware, Accessories, Kettles, Botanique gift sets, Mills & Grinders. Open Monday-Saturday 09:00-18:00, Sundays & Public Holidays 10:00-15:00. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Rene Marianne (Shop U34): Telephone 087 940 3911 – Ladies' fashion: Imported Designer Clothing and Accessories. The Collection - ubber-trendy variety of mix-and-match pieces. Wear it - from a morning meeting to cocktail hour in style. Contact: Irena Staneva.
- Pomodoro Ristorante (Shop U36): Telephone 087 940 3811, Fax 087 940 3877 – High-Class Italian Restaurant, moderately priced. Good food and friendly service, unobtrusive attention to detail and your wellbeing. Contact: Stefano: e-mail email@example.com . Read Restaurant review here
- Scotch & Soda (Shop U38): Telephone 087 940 3806, Cell 072 359 0953 – Amsterdam couture: luxury branded clothing for men and women. Open Mon–Fri 09:00–18:00, Sati 09:00–17:00, Sun & Holidays 09:00–14:00. Replaced Infinite 63. Contact: Victor Barbosa: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Dr Pachanga (Shop U39): Telephone 074 311 0262 – A fashion brand that specialises in vegan leather handbags paired with African wax fabrics and men's and women's clothing. Handbags, sweaters, winter wear, facemasks. Contact: Jean Rene Onyangunga: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Exclusive Books (Shop U37): Telephone 011 798 0210 – Books, best-sellers, paperbacks, book sale twice a year. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rain (Shop U41): Telephone 011 883 1891 – Handmade bath & body products and hand crafted homeware using natural ingredients with African origins. Responsibly handmade with care for customers, craftspeople and the environment. e-mail Rain.email@example.com Group web site
- JJ Cale Tobacconist (Shop U43): Telephone 011 784 2244, Fax 0860 661 7471 – Men's gifting. Electronic cigarettes. Addictive and unhealthy tobacco products. Smoking accessories. Contact: Elrich Ehrke: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- MTN (Shop U44): Telephone 083 869 1421 – Telecom Services: Cell phones, Contracts and Accessories. Contact: Lerato Mavundla: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Miss Salon London (Shop U45): Telephone 087 940 3910 – Opened 15 March. Boutique nail bar, plus. Milk & Honey Foot Soak, Sugar Scrub, Manicure, Pedicure, Lavender & Peppermint Spa, French Polish, Acrylic or Gel Enhancements, French Overlays, Metallic/Mirror Nails. Contact: Linda and Ego: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Turkish Men’s Grooming Lounge (Shop U46): Telephone 011 883 8184, Cell 078 352 6508 – Men's Hairdresser. Gents can enjoy a coffee while having their hair cut and styled. facebook page
- Naked Kitchen & Coffee Bar (Shop U48): Telephone 011 553 0291 – Café and coffee shop, alongside Exclusive Books. They are not really naked. Facebook page
- The Green Peppercorn (Shop U47): Telephone 087 940 3899 – Restaurant: Variety of unusual dishes of varying quality, priced on the high side. Contact: Jac, Franco and Aki: e-mail email@example.com web site. Read Restaurant review here
- The Hussar Grill (Shop U51): Telephone 011 326 9330 – Grills and mainly meat dishes, with commensurate prices. Some snacks and starters. web site. Read Restaurant review here
- Paul depuis 1889 (Shop U50): Telephone 082 336 9466 – French restaurant, bakery and patisserie. Contact: Devin James: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . Read Restaurant review here
Furnished Morningside Cottage to Let Now or 1 November 2021
Big garden cottage with double bedroom, bathroom, lounge, dining-room, kitchen, patio and
carport. Free WiFi. Carpeted, furnished and serviced including laundry. Ideal for work-from-home couple or single person. In
Morningside Manor close to shops and bus routes. Call 082 389 3482, e-mail
us, or click here.
Lower Level (Waggon Road Entrance):
Back to top
In order as numbered by the centre, which is mainly anti-clockwise starting at the entrance from the underground parking
(on the upper right of the floor plan):
- Parking Office – In the lower level covered parking area to the right of the ATMs.
- ABSA, Capitec, Nedbank and Standard Bank ATMs: Lost Cards 0800 110 929 Nedbank, 0800 020 600 Standard, 0800 111 155 ABSA, 0860 10 20 43 Capitec. – In the lower level covered parking just right of the entrance to shops.
- Splush Morningside (Shop L01): Telephone 011 884 0009 – Hair salon by Gerald Wells Hair. Opened Dec 2016. Open Mon-Fri 09:00-19:00, Sat 09:00-18:00, Sun & Public Holidays 09:00 -15:00. Group web site
- Levingers Dry Clean & Shoe Clinic (Shop L02): Telephone 010 023 2636 – Dry Cleaners, laundry. Shoe repairs, leather repairs and dying, alterations. Contact: Zanele: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Mr. Pet (Shop L03): Telephone 011 784 7418, 087 940 3802 – "A pet shop with a difference". For all your pets and pet requirements. Find Mr Pet products at takealot.com. Contact: Avi Navarro: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- WhiskyBrother Bar (Shop L05): Telephone 011 883 3762 – Johannesburg's first dedicated whisky bar. e-mail Group: email@example.com Group web site
- Cartridge Depot (Shop L06A): Telephone 011 326 5725, Fax 012 803 0309 – Suppliers of refills, re-manufactured and new printer cartridges. "The colourful solution". e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Postnet (Shop L06): Telephone 011 802 5748 – Business Services, Courier, Copies, Laminating, Binding, Mailboxes, Internet, Printing. Trading hours: Wed: 09:00-17:30; Sat: 09:00-12:30; Other Weekdays: 08:30-17:30. e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Clicks (Shop L07): Telephone 011 326 7057 – Fully-equipped pharmacy. Dispensary coming (nearest is Morningside Dispensary at the Wedge). Open M-F 09:00-18:00, Sat 09:00-17:00, Sun 10:00-14:00. Group web site
- Bidvest Waltons (Shop L07a): Telephone 087 352 6977 – Stationery on the Move! Office furniture, printers, printer cartridges, Hortors legal documents, labels, files. Writable CDs, DVDs. Overhead projectors, all office needs. Notice boards, flipcharts. Pens, pencils, rubber stamps. Contact: Sibongile Maafrika: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- @Home (Shop L08): Telephone 011 783 0860, 073 239 2005 – Homeware, tableware, crockery and cutlery, small appliances, linen, towels, candles. Contact: Sonto: Group web site
- Sunglass Hut Morningside (Shop L09): Telephone 011 883 0172 – Sunglasses of all sorts. e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Star Showroom (Shop L11): Telephone 082 853 0477, 082 889 0938 – Unique and quirlky ladies' clothing, hats. Contact: Mbali.
- Bodytec (Shop L12): Telephone 081 478 5175 – Personal trainer-guided “Electro Muscular Stimulation” (EMS), a full body training exercise using impulse current. Contact: Noma Camane & Maria Zuccolo: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Pick n Pay Clothing (Shop L16-17): Telephone 011 326 5667 – Clothes and fashion for the whole family: shoes, tops, dresses, trousers, shirts, hats, swimming costumes etc. Contact: Zelda: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Findings (Shop L20): Telephone 011 326 5761 – Sterling Silver and costume jewellery. Brands: Thomas Sabo Sterling Silver, Nominations, Miss Silver, Geogina. Contact: Karen: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eden Tech (Shop L21): Telephone 081 062 0000, 084 248 7023 – Audio/Electronic, PC, Cellphone & Photo. Contact: Nomi: e-mail email@example.com
- Cottage Flowers & Gifts (Shop L22): Telephone 011 466 8085 – Florist, décor, giftware (on the right of Pick 'n Pay).
- Pick n Pay Outspan (Shop L23): Telephone 087 940 3887, Fax 087 940 3764 – Supermarket, Bakery, delicatessen. Groceries, foodstuffs, household, homeware, fruit and vegetables. Butchery offering sausage with MSG and sugar. Open Monday–Friday 08:00-20:00, Saturday 08:00-19:00, Sunday 08:00-18:00. Contact: Hendrik: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Café Patisse (kiosk): Telephone 072 498 6134 – Kiosk under the escalators. Patisserie, chocolatier and confectionary. All-day Breakfast. Salads. Five lunch items. Catering. Contact: Barnwell Nyathi & Martin Ferreira: e-mail Group: email@example.com Group web site
- Yorkshire Suit & Tailors (Shop L24): Telephone 011 620 3290 – All your clothing alteration requirements. Cah is not accepted. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Fridge Wine & Spirit Emporium (Shop L25): Telephone 087 940 3801, Fax 086 577 1615 – Liquor store. e-mail info@TheFridge.co.za web site
- Play Toys (Shop L26): Telephone 011 326 5190 – Earth-friendly toys and activities of the best quality, safety and play value. Wooden toys, doll houses & furniture, wooden train sets, traditional toys, role play toys, safari animals, umbrellas, scooters for kids. Contact: Lyn: e-mail Group: email@example.com Group web site
- Wellness Warehouse (Shop L26A): Telephone 011 784 1444 – Complementary Medicine (Ayurvedic, Herbal Remedies, Homeopathic Placebos, Tissue Salts, Traditional Chinese Medicine), Womens Health, First Aid, Sports Nutrition, Supplements, Food, Beauty, Home, Clean Fitness, Baby. Contact: Noma: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Nitro Health & Nutrition (Shop L27): Telephone 071 879 9374 – Muscle-building supplements and sports nutrition. Contact: Wesley: e-mail email@example.com
- Vodacom Chatz Cellular & Data Store (Shop L28): Telephone 087 808 2740 – Cellular phones and computers. Contact: Ntombe.
- Dr Mark T Oliver (Shop L36): Telephone 010 590 0151/2/3, Emergency 011 706 7710 – Medical Practitioner: General Practitioner. On the Outside Lower Level car park next to @Home. Practice No 1485865. Open Mon–Friday 08:30-17:15, Saturday 09:30-12:00. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plush Express Car Wash (Shop L33): Telephone 083 657 3969 – Attendants in the parking areas will wash your car while you shop.
- Sandton Police Station – corner Rivonia and Summit Roads,
Morningside (one block north (away from town) of the Morningside Shops) –
for all your policing requirements, documents certified (bring your own
copies), road accident reports, crimes reported and investigated, cases
opened, etc. Contact: Station Commissioner: Brig. Moodley: Tel 011 722-4200
(Emergencies 10111 – Flying Squad).
- Caltex Garage – corner Rivonia and Summit Roads, opposite the Police Station. Petrol, diesel, oil, air. QuickStop for snacks, sweets, pies, and cool drinks. Tel 011 883-4823
- Ri'stretto Al Fresco Cucina: Telephone 011 783 1090, 011 884 1804 (hotel) – at Garden Court Morningside, cnr of Rivonia Road and Cullinan Close. Child friendly restaurant caters for families and kids. Diverse menu catering to all. Open Mon-Sat 08:30-21:00, Sundays 08:30-17:30, Public Holidays 08:30-16:30. Contact: Roman: e-mail email@example.com web site. Read Restaurant review here
- Kyla Maimon Edinburg: Telephone 082 346 9635 – Clinical Psychologist: Mindful psychology practice, Summit Square, Cor School & Rivonia Rds. Also Shop L11, Medifam Medical Centre, Cor Rivonia Rd & Maude St, Sandton. Contact: Kyla: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megaplex (serviced furnished rooms and a garden apartment to let in a family home at 126 Kelvin Drive).
- Software Africa – a variety
of business, SOHO and home Personal Computer (PC) software for sale.
Also custom-developed computer programs and databases, templates for Microsoft Excel
and Word, many free tips on popular PC programs, and various free
spreadsheets and computer programs.
Map of the Area:
The symbol above shows the position of the centre. Other centres in Morningside are marked with similar symbols.
View Morningside Shops in a larger map
Please tell those you contact that you found them at
For information on local
accommodation, other local amenities, and this site's contact
details, click Here (Megaplex Home Page)
Other shopping centres in the area:
The Wedge, Morningside ~
Rivonia ~ Morning Glen ~ Morning View Shopping Centre, South Road
Our Contact Details and Map ~
~ Megaplex Home
Links on This Page:|
Upper Level Shops,
Lower Level Shops, Floor
Nearby Places of Interest
Google Map to the Centre
Subscribe to our
"Shopping in Sandton"
Click here for our Subscription page!
To search this web page for keywords, press Ctrl+F. This page is provided as a public service – please
any corrections or to advertise.|
Links to Other Pages:
Megaplex Home page – Overview of Shops, Facilities, and
Accommodation in Rivonia, Morningside, Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor
Other Shopping Centres in the Morningside area:
The Wedge, Morningside
Morning Glen Mall
Morning View, South Road
Shopping Centres in Rivonia:
Early Dawn Mall
Other Shops in Rivonia
Restaurants in Rivonia,
Restaurant reviews for Rivonia
Codfather Village of Restaurants,
Restaurants in Morningside,
Shopping Centres in Woodmead:
Overview of Shops in Woodmead
Woodmead Value Mart
Woodmead Super Value Centre
Woodmead Commercial Park
Woodmead Retail Park
Other Places of Interest:
Grayston Shopping Centre
Atholl Square Shopping Centre
Sandhurst Centre, Rivonia Rd
Culture: Books, Movies, etc
Sandspruit Hiking Trail,
Rivonia Village Veterinary Clinic,
Manor Medical Centre,
Morningside Country Club,
Rooms To Let in Morningside
Almost all of us will one day need a blood transfusion
– Yet only 1% of the
population donates blood!
Make a difference to society! Donate at
Colony, cor Jan Smuts & Rothesay Avenues, Craighall.