Links on This Page:
Ground Floor Shops
First Floor Shops etc.
Nearby Places of Interest
Links to Other Pages:
Home – Overview of Shops, Facilities, and
Accommodation in Woodmead, Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor
Other Shopping Centres in Rivonia:
Early Dawn Mall
Shopping Centres in Morningside:
90 Degrees on Rivonia
The Wedge, Morningside
Morning Glen Mall
Morning View Shopping Centre
Accommodation & Restaurants:
Accommodation in Rivonia,
Restaurants in Rivonia,
Restaurant reviews for Rivonia
Morningside Restaurant reviews
Other Places of Interest:
Chilli Lane Shops, Sunninghill
Culture: Books, Movies, etc
Sandspruit Hiking Trail,
Ernest Ullmann Park Recreation Centre,
Rivonia Village Veterinary Clinic,
Montrose Nursery Garden Centre and Gia's
Manor Medical Centre,
Morningside Country Club,
Rooms To Let in Morningside
This page is your up-to-date list of shops, restaurants and facilities in
Rivonia Village Shopping Centre. This web site is the world's most
extensive and detailed list of shopping centres, restaurants and other businesses in Rivonia,
Morningside, and Woodmead, South Africa.
Advertise Here! Expose YOUR Business to People Browsing this Centre!
Only R1000 + VAT (R1150) per year for this very banner.
Half that for a banner below.
e-mail us now! More details here.
To search this web page for keywords, press Ctrl+F
or use your browser's Search or Find function.
This page is
provided as a public service – please
any corrections or to advertise here. Please tell
contacts that you found them at www.megaplex.co.za.
Rivonia Village (formerly Mutual Village) is a regional centre in the heart of the central
shopping area on Rivonia Boulevard, Rivonia, Sandton. It houses two banks
(FNB at one end, downstairs, and Nedbank upstairs at the other), a full Woolworths and many interesting shops and
restaurants, notably Adega Express and a News Café ("it's about the vibe", but they
might feed you too). The Shopping Centre is not to be
confused with Rivonia Village, the townhouse complex at 4 Whelan Close, the name
of which this centre has copied. Equally confusing,
Rivonia Village Vet (also named before
this centre) is not in this centre, but down the road.
The latest revamp of the centre was complete by early December 2013:
This took the centre's exterior from an attractive
low-maintenance orange face-brick to an ugly grey high-maintenance painted
appearance. One has to wonder what they were thinking.
To get there, you would probably travel along Rivonia Road.
From the N1 Motorway, take the Rivonia off-ramp and turn South (towards central
Sandton). From central Sandton, travel north on Rivonia Road. Turn
east (the only direction possible) at the Ninth Avenue T-junction and the centre
will be one block further on your right
(News Café), with the underground parking entrance halfway along the
block. Otherwise, turn east (towards McDonalds) at Eighth Ave / Mutual
Road, then next left (Rivonia Boulevard) and you will see the entrance to the
ground-level parking on your right.
Trading Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-18:00, Saturday
09:00-13:00, Sunday and Holidays optional. Some shops, and the restaurants
particularly, open for longer hours, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Parking: There is plenty of open-air parking and a floor the size of a
city block of underground parking, extended in November 2013. Parking is free for only
1 hour: R 3.00, 2 hours: R 4.00, 3 hours: R 5.00, 4 hours: R 7.00, 5 hours: R
9.00, 6 hours: R 10.00, 7 hours: R 13.00, 8 hours: R 16.00, over 8 hours and
lost ticket R19.00 (all inclusive of VAT). Cheque, credit cards not accepted, cash only.
Note: Megaplex does not manage the shopping centres listed on this site: For letting queries, compliments, or complaints about the this centre, please contact
Centre Manager: Telephone 011 234 8377, 082 889 9551, Fax 086 678 0365 or JHI: 011 463 0518, Fax: 086 5050 850. Contact: Melissa Botha: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site;
Marketing Manager: Telephone 011 807 2433 – Profact Marketing. Contact: Jo-Anne Levitt-Spracklen: e-mail email@example.com
Click any e-mail link to generate a message in your default e-mail program.
The e-mail also
contains a cc to us: This shows us which shops are getting business from
As a reward for copying us, you get a free subscription to our monthly e-newsletter "Shopping in Sandton". If you don't want it, just delete the
contents of the cc box in your e-mail or, when the
newsletter arrives, click the "Unsubscribe" Link.
Megaplex's monthly e-newsletter alerts you, the Sandton
shopper, to all that is new, fresh, and exciting in
Woodmead, Rivonia, Morningside, Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor, Wendywood and Petervale! We
aim to bring you the best bargains, the most interesting restaurants, the
liveliest shops, and a touch of humour. If it's not good, we'll also warn you about it.
Subscribe here. See newsletters here:
All Newsletters 2009-date,
Furnished Morningside Room to Let 1
Self-catering single bedroom with shared bathroom in Morningside
Manor. WiFi. Newly carpeted, fully furnished and serviced including
laundry. Close to shops and bus routes. R4000/month. Call 082 389 3482,
e-mail us, or click here.
Most shops in the centre are on the ground floor. Smaller shops and
surgeries, the new
gym, and Japa restaurant are on the the first floor (up the lift or
escalators). Offices are in a separate block above FNB (entrance in Mutual
Road). Ground floor shops are listed approximately from North to South, which is left to right as seen from the open-air parking and Rivonia Boulevard:
- Rivonia News Café (Shop GF01A): Telephone 011 234 0164, Fax 011 234 0165 – cor. Rivonia Boulevard and Ninth Street. "News Cafe - it's about the vibe" (but you can also get food and drink). Contact: Taki & Chris: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site. Read Restaurant review here
- Nedbank ATM: Lost/Stolen ATM Cards 0800 110 929 – Between News Café and the stairs and lift next to Woolworths.
- Capitec Bank and ATM (Shop GF08A): Telephone 011 803 0204, 011 803 0054, Fax 086 206 0486 – The bank with the lowest fees, the longest hours and the massively over-officious attitude to FICA. They charge R52 to replace expired cards (which no other bank does). Open M-F 08:00-17:00, Sat 08:00-13:00 for all banking services. Contact: Bianca (Manager), Tshego (Asst. Manager): e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Debonairs Pizza (Shop GF13A): Telephone 017 200 0722 – Now Open Sun-Thu 10:00-21:00, Fri/Sat 10:00-21:30: Restaurant: Pizza, stacks, subs, Juices, Soft drinks, Potato wedges. Contact: Brilliant: Group web site
- Taste of India Rivonia: Telephone 011 234 1727/66, Cell 073 046 0023 – Moved from Early Dawn Mall. Indian Restaurant & Take Away. Mild, medium or HOT, all food is Halaal. Vegetarian starters and main courses, bunny chow, Roti, kebabs, naan, tandoori, curry and rice: chicken or lamb, biryani, seafood, dosa, salads, chips. Contact: Shoorbeer Singh: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site. Read Restaurant review here
- Mochachos Chicken Fiesta (Shop GF04/06): Telephone 011 202 5364, 011 202 5394 – Mexican chicken restaurant and take-away. They deliver. Group web site
- Ocean Basket Rivonia (Shop GF09): Telephone 011 202 5368, Customer Care 0860 333 374 – Fish, Seafood and Sushi Restaurant. Fish & chips. Lunch-hour specials. Open 11:30 - 22:00 Daily. e-mail email@example.com Group web site. Read Restaurant review here
- Levingers Drycleaners (Shop GF12): Telephone 011 803 0264 – Dry cleaners, shoe repairs, tailoring. Open mall hours. Contact: Gary.
- Grand Barberhood (Shop GF17): Telephone 011 234 3499 – Men's haircut, buzz cut, clean face shave with hot towel, beard trim, pensioners Mon-Thu, boys haircut, ears or nose wax. Open Mon-Thu: 09:00-18:00, Fri 09:00-12:00 13:30-18:00, Sat 09:00-16:00, Sun 09:00-14:00. web site
- Biltong@za & Meat@za (Shop GF16): Telephone 011 234 9161, Group 012 653 6333 – Fresh meat and traditional Biltong delicatessen. Open Mon – Fri 09:00-18:00, Sat 08:00-13:00, Sun 09:00-13:00, Public Holiday 09:00-14:00. Group web site, web site
- The Body Shop (Shop GF18): Telephone 011 234 3851 – Grooming. Soaps, Shampoo, Facial wash, Cosmetics. Open Mon–Friday 08:30-18:00, Saturday 08:30-17:00, Sunday 08:30-13:00. Contact: Lihle: e-mail TBS0286MGR@thebodyshopsa.co.za Group web site
- Global Photographic (Shop GF21): Telephone 011 803 0311, Fax 011 803 0261 – Photographic shop, photo processing, digital copy and print, blockmounting, digital cameras, memory cards, large array of telescopes. Contact: Adrian van Wyk: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melissa's Mantra (Shop GF22) – Food, home, gifting. Opened mid November 2016. web site
- Mr Price Home (Shop GF32) – Budget-conscious Household items of all sorts. Opened December 2021. e-mail RivoniaVillage@mrpricehome.com Group web site
- Rivonia Optometrists (Shop GF38): Telephone 011 803 4052, 011 803 4431, Fax 011 803 8185 Cell 082 576 4652 – Optometrist. Spectacles, Contact lenses, Sunglasses, Vision Solutions. Open mall hours, revamping until mid-September. Contact: Morag Thompson: e-mail email@example.com
- Woolworths (Shop GF01): Telephone 011 231 2100, Fax 011 803 6258 – Supermarket and affordable clothing. Men's Clothing, Ladies Clothing, Kids Clothing, Homeware, Food, Beverages, Shoes, Cosmetics. Open Weekdays 09:00-18:00, Saturday 08:00-17:00, Sunday 09:00-17:00. Contact: Danny: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Juliette (Shop GF44): Telephone 011 803 8876 – Gifts, jewellery, bags, women's accessories and fashion wear. Cards. Open mall hours.
- Icool Life: Telephone 011 234 3064 – Gifts, clothes and an array of other interesting products.
- Mane Attraction (Shop GF48): Telephone 011 234 0034, 011 234 0035 – Hairdresser, Hair stylists. Open 7 days a week.
- Queenspark (Shop GF50): Telephone 010 824 7178 – Founded in 1980 and opened here on 8 April 2023, a leading store specialising in elegant, fashionable womenswear, menswear and accessories with timeless designs. e-mail email@example.com web site
- Sorbet Nails (Shop GF52): Telephone 011 803 8887, 083 585 7047, Fax 011 803 8777 – Nail bar. Manicures, Pedicures, Bio sculpture, natural nail gel, Acrylic & Gel nails, Hand, Foot and Nail care products. Mon–Friday 09:00-18:00, Saturday 09:00-17:00, Sun & PH 09:00-14:00. e-mail Group: firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- PNA Rivonia Village (Shop GF60): Telephone 010 501 0055 – Newsagent: Cards, Stationery, Toys, Gifts, Books, Files, Magazines, Newspapers, sweets. Open Monday–Friday 09:00-19:00, Saturday/Sunday/Holiday 09:00-13:00. e-mail email@example.com web site
- The Crazy Store: Telephone 011 234 1015 – Now open: Specialized items and gifts. Reading glasses, Sunglasses, novels, birthday cards. Party things, bathroom, sewing, picture frames, baby range, candles. Dog and cat toys, gardening, braai, hardware, kitchen. Plasticware, sweets, glassware. Open Monday–Friday 09:00–18:00, Saturday 09:00–17:00, Sunday & holidays 09:00–16:00. e-mail Group: firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Clicks (Shop GF63): Telephone 011 234 1671, 011 234 1734 – Pharmacy: Cosmetics, Make-up, Health products, Homeware, Cleaning equipment, Appliances, Beauty products. Mall hours. e-mail Manager: email@example.com;Pharmaacy: firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Nedbank Express: Telephone 011 233 3900, Fax 011 233 3940, Account enquiries 0860 555111 – Mini-Bank, shrunk and moved from upstairs above Woolworths down to near Checkers. Cheque accounts, Savings accounts, Money Markets, Home Loans, Personal Loans, Credit Cards. Branch Code 196905. Group web site
- Eden Tech: Telephone 062 543 8924 – Accessories and repair of cell phones and laptops. Surly service. An electronics shop without email or a website? Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Contact: Mohib: e-mail email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Absolute Pets Rivonia: Tel & Fax 011 234 4126 – veterinary-approved dog and cat foods, pet products and accessories, basic veterinary medicine. Shampoo, chews, pet baskets, leads, name tags, collars. Parrot accessories. e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Checkers Liquor (Shop GF71A): Telephone 011 603 3870, 084 402 9267 – Full-licence liquor store - now open (Dec 2015) despite another liquor store, Rivonia Cellars, within 500m. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Cell C Rivonia (Shop GF68): Telephone 062 141 8286 – 15:00, Sunday. & Public Hol.Cell phones. Upgrades, Contracts, SIM swap, Cash Phones, Accessories, Transfers. Open Mon-Fridays 09:00-18:00, Saturdays 09:00, Sunday & Holidays09:00-13:00. e-mail RivoniaVillage@cellC.co.za Group web site
- Checkers (Shop GF69): Telephone 011 603 3870, 084 402 9267 – opened 21 November 2013. Extensive supermarket: Groceries, fresh and frozen produce, bread, household cleaning, beauty and personal care products, etc. Open every day 08:00-20:00. Contact: Charmaine Kotzee: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Postnet (Shop GF70): Telephone 011 807 5258, Fax 011 807 5260, Fax2Email 0866 145 643 – Business services: Faxes, Printing, Stationery, Posters, Post boxes, Neotel phones. Open mall hours. Group web site
- Vida e Caffe (Shop F04): Telephone 083 502 3058, 078 252 5273 – Coffee shop opposite Checkers. Wide variety of coffees, some tea, frio, sumo, Portuguese rolls, croissants, toasted sandwiches, salads, muffins, other snacks. Contact: Mpume: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Pick 'n Pay Clothing: Telephone 073 390 1693 – Clothes and fashion for the whole family: shoes, tops, dresses, trousers, shirts, hats, swimming costumes etc. Contact: Dorah: e-mail cRivonia@pnp.co.za Group web site
- FNB (First National Bank) & ATMs (open again after downgrade).: Telephone 011 803 1527, General 087 575 9404, Fax 011 803 1527 – Cheque accounts, Savings accounts, Money Markets, Home Loans, Personal Loans, Credit Cards. Branch Open Monday–Thursday 09:00–17:00, Friday 08:30–17:00, Saturday 08:30–13:00. Tellers Monday–Friday 09:00–16:00, Saturday 08:30–12:00. Contact: Colin Rikhotso (Branch Manager): Group web site
- G-upside-down-R-K (Shop 05): Telephone 010 534 7672 – Modern Greek eatery: Gyros, chicken burgers, prawns, wraps. Beep, chicken vegeatable, lamb. Pita, dips, meals, salads. Open Monday–Thursday 11:00—21:00, Friday–Saturday 11:00—21:30, Sunday, 11:00—20:30. Contact: Farraz: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Roco Mamas: Telephone 011 234 1100 – Burger Restaurant. Cheeseburger, cheese+bacon burger, mushroom, shoe string fries, design your own, wings, salads, dips. Contact: Brian: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group facebook page
- OHmi Restro Bar: Telephone 010 493 7484, 010 493 7485 – Soul food restaurant. Sister restaurant to OHmi Gin Bar (East London). Cnr Rivonia Boulevard & Mutual Road. Contact: Priscilla: e-mail email@example.com facebook page
On the the first floor, up the lift and escalators outside Checkers and Woolworths main entrance, there are smaller shops and surgeries, Japa
restaurant and Fit24 Gym (not open 24 hours despite the name). The mid-2014 renovations
extended this level above the then-new Checkers, and added access via lift and escalators just outside Checkers.
- Japa Express Sushi Bar: Telephone 011 807 2320, Fax 011 807 6565, Cell 082 565 0065 – Japanese restaurant up the escalator next to Nedbank. Sushi, Sashimi, Tempura dishes, Soup. Open every day Lunch 12:00–14:30 and Dinner 18:00–22:00 (21:00 on Sundays and Public Holidays). Contact: Nisshi / Maria.
- Fit24 Gyms: WhatsApp 063 815 0078 – Affordable rates, extended open hours, fit24 classes, top of the range equipment, experienced personal trainers, indoor running track, medical aid benefits. Up the Woolworths escalator. Contact: Pablo: web site
- Apothecary: Telephone 071 479 7074 – Coffee, tea, chocolate, ice blends, smoothies, syrup, CBD and cannabis-related products, "holistic supplements". Fit24 members get 10% off. Open Mon-Fri 07:30-18:00, Saturday 09:00-15:00, Sunday 09:00-13:00. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Barre Body (Shop FF01): Telephone 083 729 5858. 079 791 3062 – Innovative challenging Barre classes and superfood nutrition. Fusion of Pilates, ballet barre work, light weights and cardio. Classes: 06:00 Friday, 08:00 Saturday, 09:00 Sun–Fri, 18:00 Mon–Thu. e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- First Pointe Dance and Wellness (Shop FF01): Telephone 084 400 2159 – Rad ballet classes, Pilates, fitness, dance classes for children aged 2+ to young adults; adults (all ages) beginners to advanced. Same shop as Barre Body. Contact: Talia Scott-Parkin: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Master Maths (Shop FF02): Telephone 011 234 2602 – Professional mathematics tuition for grades 4 to 12. Fully bilingual / volledig tweetalig. e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Centre Management Offices (Shop FF03): Telephone 011 234 8377, Emergency 060 544 5985 – Office Hours Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00, Sat 09:00-13:00. Contact: Michelle Preston, Candace Kistasamy: web site
- Drs Mohamed & Nasreen Coovadia (Shop FF04/5): Telephone 011 807 4646, Fax 011 807 4646, Cell 082 262 6195 – Doctor. Medical Practice, Doctor, General practitioner. Open Mon-Friday 09:00-18:00 Saturday 09:00-13:00. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Salwa Dalal, BDS (Wits) (Shop FF06): Telephone 011 803 6855, Fax 011 803 6855 – Dentist. e-mail email@example.com
- Afro Kids Salon (Shop FF07): Telephone 072 056 3409 – Dynamic Kids Hair Salon offering an interactive educational environment and play areas for kids to unleash their creativity. Its Where Hair Meets Fun. Contact: Nthabeleng: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org facebook page
- The Treat (Shop FF08): WhatsApp 081 480 6866 – Acrylic nails, Gel nails, Waxing for women and men, Eyelash extensions. e-mail email@example.com facebook page
- Asky Pan African Airline (Shop FF09): Telephone 011 707 1347, Airport 010 501 0064 – Travel Agents. Discounted flight offers. Flights Johannesburg to Abidjan, Abuja, Accra, Bamako, Bangui, Banjul, Bissau, Brazzaville, Cotonou, Conakry, Dakar, Douala, and Sao Tome. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Spero Wellness Centre (Shop FF10): Telephone 071 239 4748 – Educational Psychologist, Dore Practitioner, Clinical Psychologist, Physiotherapist, Nutritional Therapist, Homeopath, Reflexologist, Chiropractor. Contact: Dr Sharad Hansjee: Facebook page
- Eve's Hair (Shop FF11): Telephone 073 511 2717 – Ethinic hairdresser. Hair weaving, wigs, braids, hair styling, hair products, hair dyes, and unisex hair cuts. Contact: Evelyn Anyere.
- Lumiere (Shop FF12): Telephone 073 511 2717 – Nails, nail enhancements, Nail art. Manicures, Pedicures. Contact: Evelyn Anyere.
- Bodytec (Shop FF13): Telephone 011 234 4858, 064 842 0105 – Personal fitness training with electro muscle stimulation (EMS): 20 minutes training once a week. Contact: Michelle: e-mail email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Kumon Rivonia Study Centre (Shop FF15): Telephone 061 182 8191 – The mission of Kumon is to aid mainstream education with an individualized program that nurtures capable people. Class Hours: Tues, Wed, Thursday 13:00-18:00, Sat.10:00-15:00. Contact: Kea Archary: e-mail email@example.com web site
- GalaToh (Shop FF16): Telephone 0847363160 – Cone Ice Cream, Ice Cream Cakes and milkshakes. Cream Liqueur Ice Cream flavours: Marula, Strawberry, Milk Tart, Chocolate Whiskey, Russian Vodka, Gin, Rum Raspberry, more. Contact: Toh: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
Offices are in a separate block above FNB (entrance in Mutual Road, the
opposite side of the block to FNB's entrance).
- ADB Airfield Sol (Shop Office 2A: Telephone 011 525 9342.
- Aplonix Travel: Telephone 011 234 1277 – Asian Airline Ticketing, Visa Applications, Travel Documents.
- Capital Property Fund (Shop 104).
- Diversified Property Fund Limited (Shop 101): Telephone 011 612 6800.
- Exclusive Books Head Office (Shop 101): Telephone 011 798 0000, Fax 011 803 0002 – Admin offices. Open mall hours. Group web site
- Fortress Asset Managers (Pty) Ltd.
- International Media Representatives.
- Mr Price Group Real Estate: Telephone 011 234 0250, Fax 011 234 0251 – Estate agents Admin offices. Open office hours. Group web site
- Open Door Recruitment.
- Pangbourne Properties Ltd.
- Property.CoZa: Telephone 087 160 0776 – Estate Agents. e-mail email@example.com web site
- Proptrax Property Index Tracker Manages (Pty) Ltd (Shop 104).
- Publicity Project Management.
- Regus Business Centre: Telephone 011 259 9000 – Office Tower 2nd Floor: Fully serviced and furnished Office Space, Virtual Offices, Mobile Memberships, Meeting Rooms, Video Conferencing Facilities. Contact: Stefania Nowacki: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Resilient Property Income Fund Limited: Telephone 011 612 6800, Fax 011 612 6869 – Admin offices. Open office hours. Contact: Leonie: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Sakhisizwe Investments (Pty) Ltd.
- St Elmo's Head Office – Admin offices. Open office hours. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- The WOW Group (Shop 2nd Floor: Telephone 0861 WOW grp (0861 969 477), 083 469 3690 – Exciting Training in Leadership, Management, Business & Technical skills for young professionals, managers, partner & non-finance people. Venue hire. Contact: Dean Davey: web site
- Think IT Solutions: Telephone 0861 484 465, Fax 0866 218 736 – Admin offices. Open office hours. web site
- Thornybush Luxury Game Lodge Collection (Shop Office 5): Telephone 011 253 6500 – Bookings for Luxury Game Lodge. e-mail email@example.com web site
- VFS (Visa & Permit Facilitation Centre): Telephone 012 425 3000 – Visas and Permit applications.
- Rivonia Oriental City, a centre of comparable size with a Pick 'n Pay, directly opposite across 9th Avenue, also on Rivonia Boulevard.
- Early Dawn Shopping Centre, smaller centre directly opposite across Rivonia Boulevard, corner 9th Avenue.
- Mutual Mews Shopping Centre, smaller centre directly opposite on Rivonia Boulevard, next to Early Dawn.
- Shell filling station, directly opposite across Rivonia Boulevard.
- Rivonia Village Vet, Veterinary surgeon and quality pet food supplier, cor. Eighth Ave and Stiglingh Rd, Rivonia (two blocks down Mutual Road).
- Rivonia Junction, smaller local centre, diagonally opposite on Mutual Road and Rivonia Boulevard
- Hatfield VW, large Volkswagen dealer and workshop, diagonally opposite the centre on 9th Avenue and Rivonia Boulevard.
- Rivonia Municipal Library corner 10th Avenue and Rivonia Boulevard.
- Rivonia Village Hall – Spacious refurbished community hall and committee room available for functions, events, extra-mural classes, etc. Next to the Library, Rivonia Bvd just north of 10th Ave. Book via Rivonia Residents' Association. Mitri Mitri: Tel 011 234-1662, 082 575-1750, e-mail re Rivonia Village Hall.