This page is your most up-to-date list of shops,
restaurants and facilities in the Cambridge Crossing Shopping Centre, Stonehaven
Road off Witkoppen Road, Paulshof,
South Africa. This web site is the world's most extensive and detailed
list of shopping centres, restaurants and other businesses in Sandton, covering Wendywood, Woodmead, Petervale,
Sunninghill, Rivonia, Morningside,
Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor, Bryanston, Benmore Gardens and, of course,
Covid-19 Closure, 27 March - July 2020
Due to the national State
of Disaster declared by the President, now at Level 3, only some services are
operating. These include police stations, supermarkets,
pharmacies, doctors, vets, clothing, hardware, take-away food, and internet-based businesses. Closed businesses include liquor shops, sit-down restaurants, hair and beauty salons. We suggest that you telephone or email to find out if a business is open
Cambridge Crossing was for a long time the only
shopping centre in Paulshof (we now have
Rivonia Crossing Two too). As with
many successful centres, it is built around an open-air car park.
Despite the name, Cambridge Crossing is not, as you might expect, located on Cambridge Road
near where it crosses the N1 Motorway, but one block east.
Crossing" did not sound as appealing, or maybe the architect failed Map Reading 101.
A major rebuilding exercise started in March 2017 and was finished in December 2017: All shops below Andiccio24 closed and that lower
section was demolished and excavated for basement parking (everything to the right of
Andiccio24 in the photos below). As at
January 2018 the new entrance is in
operation with a ramp through the basement car park to the upper
level, while several of the existing shops have relocated, and a number of new
shops and restaurants have opened in the new east wing.
In Cambridge Crossing you will find branches of some of your favourite restaurants
Pize e Vino, Mugg & Bean, and Andiccio24 and two that are unique to the centre: Off The Grid,
and the Golden Rose Chinese Restaurant. There's a
Woolworths Food, biltong shop, Pharmacy,
cycling shop, pet food, hairdresser and several other shops. The famous Berliner Grill &
Deli, Continental Butchery & Bakery has moved here from Petervale
shops after a short absence.
The centre is situated at GPS Coordinates: -26.03548, 28.05159 (Map). To get there, you
must travel along Witkoppen Road. From the N1 Motorway, take the
Rivonia off-ramp and turn North (away from central Sandton). From central
Sandton, travel north on Rivonia Road and go under the N1. At Witkoppen
Road, turn left (west). Cambridge Crossing is about 1 km west on Witkoppen Road, the first
major shopping centre on your right.
Trading Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-18:00, Saturday: 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday
and Public Holidays: 08:00 - 13:00.
Parking: There is plenty of open-air parking on the upper level, and a few trees for shade.
The basement on both sides of the entrance ramp offers covered parking under the
shopping level. Parking is free. There are car guards and a car wash in
the parking area.
Furnished Morningside Room to Let, 1 July 2020
with half-bathroom (shower, basin, toilet), in house in Morningside
Manor. WiFi. Carpeted, fully furnished and serviced including
laundry. Close to shops and bus routes. Call 082 389 3482, e-mail
us, or click here.
does not manage the shopping centres listed on this site: For letting
queries, compliments, or complaints about the this centre, please contact
Centre Management Old Mutual Properties. Contact: Thumi: Tel 082 461-5691, Preya 011 788-1130.
Click any e-mail link to generate a message in your default e-mail
program. The e-mail also contains a cc to us: This shows us which
shops are getting business from here. As a reward for copying us, you get a free
subscription to our monthly e-newsletter "Shopping in Sandton". If you don't want it, just delete the contents of the cc box in
your e-mail or, when the newsletter arrives, click the "Unsubscribe" Link.
Megaplex's monthly e-newsletter alerts you, the Sandton shopper, to all that
is new, fresh, and exciting in Woodmead, Rivonia, Morningside, Morningside
Manor, Gallo Manor, Wendywood, Sunninghill and Petervale! We aim to bring you the
best bargains, the most interesting restaurants, the liveliest shops, and a
touch of humour. If it's not good, we'll also warn you about it.
Subscribe here. See
All Newsletters 2009-date,
The World's Most Helpful Website for Shopping in Sandton!
Advertise here: Only R500 + VAT per year for a banner like this, or R1000 + VAT for the top banner!
or call 082 389-3482.
All shops in the centre are on the ground floor, clustered around the
open-air car park. Shops are listed from West to East, which is left to
right as seen from the open-air parking and Witkoppen Road, which is the order
to that in which you would encounter them coming from the entrance and following
the parking arrows around to the left:
- Berliner Grill & Deli (Shop 01): Telephone 011 803 1723 Continental Butchery & Bakery: Extensive range of quality meats. Biltong and dried sausage. Scottish specialities. Reopened 1 November. Open M-F 08:00-18:00, Sat 08:00-15:00, Sun 09:00-13:00. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Advance Medical Centre (Shop 02): Telephone 011 568 3098 Open Mon-Saturday from 08:00, Sundays and Holidays 08:00-12:00. X-Rays by Dr Johan Schutte & Associates, Radiologists.General Practitioner.Specialist Surgeon. Lancet Laboratory for blood tests.
- General Practitioner (Shop 02): Telephone 011 568 3098, 082 801 8443 In Advance Medical Centre. MB B Ch (Wits) MBA. Practice No 1444212. Contact: Dr WFS Ward: e-mail BotsheloM2@hotmail.com
- Specialist Surgeon (Shop 02): Telephone 011 568 3098 In Advance Medical Centre. Varicose vein treatment. Chronic leg ulcers. Gastroscopy. Colonoscopy. Other surgical procedures. Contact: Dr Gideon van Wyk.
- Agua e Vida (Shop 03): Telephone 064 350 6447 Sellers of alkaline mineral water and religion. Water dispensers and bottles. Opened 1 November 2019. Contact: Philip: e-mail Group: email@example.com Group web site
- Shops to Let (Shop 03): Telephone 011 259 3649. Contact: Yolande Swart: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sorbet Beauty Salon Paulshof (Shop 04): Telephone 011 803 4411, 011 807 2469 Health & Beauty: Face and body professionals for Ladies, Teens and Gents. Swedish massage, aromatherapy, hot stone massage, Demalogica, Environ, Essie. Skin Care. Waxing. Nails. Manicure, pedicure. Facials. Grooming: eyelashes, eyebrows. e-mail Paulshof@sorbet.co.za Group web site
- Petervale Pharmacy & Clinic (Shop 05): Telephone 011 803 7363, Fax 011 803 1422 Clinic sister available, blood pressure monitoring, cholesterol and glucose testing, baby immunisations, wound dressing, consultations. Discovery Claims box. Open Mon-Fri 08:30-18:00, Sat 08:30-13:00, Sun & Public Holidays 09:00-13:00. Deliveries 10:00-16:00. Contact: Allison Jordaan: e-mail email@example.com
- Capitec ATM Between the Pharmacy and Woolworths Liquor.
- Paulshof Liquors (Shop 09): Telephone 011 234 1379 Liquor store.
- Woolworths Food (Shop 10): Telephone 011 236 0660, Fax 011 807 3648 Quality food, ready-made meals. Open M-F 08:00-20:00, Sat 08:00-19:00, Sun 09:00-18:00, Public Holidays 09:00-17:00. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mugg & Bean Cambridge Crossing (Shop 11): Telephone 011 807 8871, 082 897 7666, 083 655 4445 Mugg & Bean is a home away from home or an office away from the office the perfect meeting place. Famous bottomless coffee. Contact: Jamie & Heather Third: e-mail email@example.com Group web site
- Postnet Paulshof (Shop 12): Telephone 011 807 8882, 011 807 8883, Fax 086 688 1654 Neotel, data cards. Open Mon-Fri 08:3017:30, Saturdays 09:0013:00. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Dry Clean City (Shop 13): Telephone 011 028 2044 Dry clean suits from R138. Laundry R22/kg wash dry iron., R19/kg iron only. Curtains from R58/kg, carpets, duvets. Professional tailor. Shoe repair, dying, leather, suede. Contact: Charlene Karolus: e-mail email@example.com
- Andiccio24 (Shop 14): Telephone 011 234 9010 Pizza, hot & cold drinks, ice cream. Free delivery up to 10 km. Group web site
- Carlton Hair: Telephone 011 823 3949, 011 826 1693 Ladies, gents, ethnic and Caucasian hair. Facials, manicures, pedicures. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Simply Asia Thai Food & Noodle Bar: Telephone 086 100 0308 Restaurant: Simple Thai cuisine. Starters, soups, Thai specialities, noodles, rice. Open 7 days a week until 21:00. Group web site
- Barberazzi Barbershop (Shop 16): Telephone 076 762 5945 Men's hairdressers. Gents cut, brush cut, hot towel shave, nose/ear wax, threading. Open M-F 09:00-18:00, Sat 09:00-17:00, Sun & PH 09:00-14:00. Contact: Ramy Sadoun.
- Matte Blacke Fragrance (Shop 14): Telephone 060 528 5850, 079 356 5348 Fragrances for personal and home use. Wide range of perfumes, room diffusers, room sprays, soy scented candles. Open MonFri 09:0017:30, Weekends 10:0015:00. Contact: David Holland: e-mail email@example.com Facebook page
- Golden Rose Restaurant & Sushi Bar: Telephone 011 234 0566, 073 432 5483 Chinese Restaurant. Buffet. Open Sun-Thu 11:0021:30, Fri-Sat 11:0022:00.
- Lamberti Physiotherapy: Telephone 011 234 6461 or 011 234 9676 Saturday contact number Help with headaches, back and neck pain, sports related injuries, Asthma/Pneumonia/Bronchitis, Sinusitis, Arthritis, post surgery conditions, poor core stability, posture related problems, TMJ / jaw pain. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site
- Medical Doctors: Telephone 011 803 9392 Cambridge Medical Suites: Drs S Doubell & B Lewarne. Open MonFri 08:0017:00, Saturday 08:3013:00.
- Dentist: Dr Danette Rossoue Inc.: Telephone 011 234 9676 In Cambridge Medical Suites. Open MonFri 07:1516:30, Saturday 09:0013:00.
- Doctor Mommy: Telephone 011 807 9877, 084 701 0000 Children's GP (0-12 years). Moved from 777 Rivonia Road to Cambridge Crossing Shopping Centre, Cnr Witkoppen &, Stone Haven Rd, Paulshof, Sandton, 2191. Contact: Dr Bianca Lewarne: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Woodka Interiors: Telephone 083 585 3254 Liesel Home decor, stylish furnishings and interior design services for your home. Affordable interior design packages. Contact: Larry: e-mail Larry@woodkainteriors.com https web site
- Fix-a-Phone (Shop 27): Telephone 011 054 0174, 065 933 5161 Sales and repairs of all kinds of cell phones. Contact: Mr Sulman.
- OTG (Off The Grid) Bar and Kitchen: Telephone 011 234 1756 Lively pub and restaurant, moved from the west to the east of the centre, 12 Dec 2017. Smoking area available. Contact: Darren: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . Read Restaurant review here
- Nobel Tobacconist: Telephone 012 752 4085 Cigars, hubby's, electronic cigarettes, pipes, zippo lighters. A wide array of cute and clever items. The sign on the door says that they are open, but it lies! e-mail email@example.com web site
- Standard Bank ATM: Lost/Stolen ATM Cards 0800 020 600 Between Nobel Tobacconist and the stairs.
- Vet To Pet: Fax 011 807 3494 011 807 3494 Vet store for dogs, cats, birds, etc. Food and accessories. Super Vet, Royal Canin, Eukanuba, Iams, Hills. Contact: Julian: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rawson Properties (Shop 18): Telephone 011 234 5032, 082 863 0680, 082 494 6907 Real estate sales and rentals, newly reopened. Contact: Jacqui Andrew, Wendy Blackwell: https web site
- The Crazy Store Halloween and Christmas items. Specialized gifts. Reading glasses, Sunglasses, novels, birthday cards. Party things, bathroom, sewing, picture frames, baby range, candles. Dog and cat toys, gardening, braai, hardware, kitchen. Plastic ware, etc. e-mail Group: email@example.com Group web site
- Piza e Vino Restaurant (Shop 23): Telephone 010 591 2199 Italian restaurant. Open Sunday and Monday 07:0021:30, TuesdayThursday 07:0022:00, Friday and Saturday 07:0023:00, Public Holidays 07:0022:00. Breakfast 07:0011:30. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Group web site. Read Restaurant review here
This is how the centre looked like before the March-December 2017 reconstruction:
Give R10 to SA Guide Dogs for the Blind! SMS 'SEE' to 38051
- GDA - South African Guide Dog Association for the Blind: Telephone 011 705 3512, 0860 100 922, Fax 086 506 3364 Donate, sponsor a guide dog, raise a puppy, give a home to a stud dog, brood bitch, or retired guide dog house-trained, very friendly and obedient. The Gladys Evans Training Centre, 126 Wroxham Road, off Witkoppen Road. GPS Coordinates S 26.0269, E 28.0326. Contact: Executive Director: Gail Glover: e-mail email@example.com web site
- Cycloworx: Telephone 011 234 7666, 078 571 0894 "The bicycle workshop": Servicing bicycles, making friends. Saturday specials for riders. Open MonFri 08:3018:00, Sat 08:3014:00, Sun & Holidays 09:0013:00 in Car Service City diagonally opposite Cambridge Crossing on Witkoppen Road. Contact: Monique: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Western Shoppe: Telephone 011 361 2000 For all your equestrian needs except the horse. Professional saddle fitting services. Open Monday-Friday 08:00-17:00, Saturday 08:00-14:00, Sunday 09:00-12:00. 152B Capricorn Road, off Wroxham Road, Paulshof. e-mail email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- JM Floral Creations: A floral creation in a personalized greeting card! Flower cards can be customised to suit most occasions. Cost: R140. Just 48 notice hours for production and delivery. Contact: Joan Bisschoff 071-539-2831, Clarissa Teixeira 083-282-4789: e-mail email@example.com
- Witkoppen Road Supa Quick: Telephone 011 807 2642 Full service auto centre: Great deals on tyres, shocks, wheels and exhausts. Witkoppen Road cor Stonehaven Road. Contact: Adrian Stanbridge and Steve Shiller: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site.
- Fury Sandton: Telephone 011 807-6015 Ford and Mazda dealers, new and used cars. 24 Witkoppen Road cor Stonehaven Road. e-mail email@example.com web site.
- Porsche Centre Johannesburg: Telephone 011 540-5000, Fax 08661 91100, 011 540 5210 Corner Witkoppen & Wroxham Roads, Paulshof. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org web site
- Rivonia off ramp from N1 Highway about 1 km east.
The red pin shows the position of the centre (GPS Coordinates: -26.03548, 28.05159):
View Paulshof / Sunninghill shops in a larger map
Please tell those you contact that you found them at
For information on local accommodation, other local amenities,
and this site's contact details,
click Here (Megaplex Home Page)
~ Megaplex Home
Subscribe to our
"Shopping in Sandton"
Click here for our Subscription page!
Links on This Page:
Ground Floor Shops
Nearby Places of Interest
Google Area Map
To search this web page for
keywords, press Ctrl+F
or use your browser's Search or Find function. This page is provided as a
public service please
any corrections or to advertise here.
Links to Other Pages:
www.megaplex.co.za Home Overview of Shops, Facilities, and
Accommodation in Woodmead, Morningside Manor, Gallo Manor and
Shopping Centres in Paulshof & Sunninghill:
Sunhill Shopping Centre
Chilli Lane Shopping Centre
Chilli on Top Centre
Rivonia Crossing Phase 2
Rivonia Crossing Phase 1
Shopping Centres in Rivonia:
Early Dawn Mall
Oriental City Rivonia
Shopping Centres in Morningside:
90 Degrees on Rivonia
The Wedge, Morningside
Morning Glen Mall
Morning View Shopping Centre
Restaurants in Rivonia,
Codfather Village of Restaurants,
Restaurant reviews for Rivonia
Morningside Restaurant reviews
Other Places of Interest:
Culture: Books, Movies, etc
Sandspruit Hiking Trail,
Ernest Ullmann Park Recreation Centre,
Rivonia Village Veterinary Clinic,
Montrose Nursery Garden Centre and Gia's
Manor Medical Centre,
Morningside Country Club
Brave Enough to
Be a South African HERO:
Colony, cor Jan Smuts & Rothesay Avenues, Craighall.